Lowest prices for your stay
LeMeridien.com
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
FindHotelUS$57
3,688 results
All reviews latest recipe sentral station the club lounge hilton hotel swimming pool premier room corner room buffet breakfast business trip f b public transport hotel lobby late check shopping mall meridian favola gastro
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

I was there for a 3D2N stay. It was a short getaway for 3 families with children. At first, we were a bit skeptical because of Covid and how are they going to manage the SOP.

They managed the SOP like a pro and beyond expectations, especially at the swimming pool area! The person who was taking care of the pool was on point with his timing for all the hotel guests and to top it up he remembers all of us by name. It made us feel very appreciated and happy!

The Valet always greet us with a smile even though they are wearing a mask but you can just feel the energy. Our kids loved it so much that we are planning another staycation end of this year.

Times has been rough for all of us but you guys did such an amazing job for me and my family and I feel that the internet deserves to know bout it!

Keep it up and god bless all of you!!!

1  Thank Rildeal
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Rildeal,

Warmest greetings and thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your staycation with your family at the hotel. It is our privilege to have you here, and we do take our commitment to clean standards seriously. We have shared your feedback with the entire team and are are glad that your children are excited to stay here again! The generous comments is sincerely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming all of you back.

Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed Oct 1-3rd. Fantastic and friendly staff who were so attentive and helpful. Huge thanks to Chef Sazli, Ruban, Nik, Faiz & Teddy for making our little princess's birthday dinner at Gastro a memorable one. Will definitely return to Gastro for dinners

1  Thank MyzEZ
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear MyzEZ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was well attended by the team while you were here. It is always our pleasure to ensure you have a memorable experience at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2021

Decided to go to the family for a staycation after a long MCO to Le Méridien.
First of all the bookings was great and easy. A lady called Karen was really great and super helpful. She helped me for my booking, managed to get me a connecting room and I made some mistakes with my booking once I received the confirmation email, Karen called me back to help me out, without me even asking. She was fantastic !
The check in was really great and fast. Kevin was really nice, friendly yet professional and very helpful in our check in but also check out. Thank you so much, Kevin !
Also had some cake, hot chocolate and macarons at Art Cacao. Nur was really fantastic, very helpful, great service and beautiful eyes. Thank you so much for your bubbly personality and your friendly conversation.
The room was really clean, well appointed and very comfortable stay for our 2 nights. Love it.
It was a bit of a shame the buffet restaurant was closed for dinner but Gastro Sentral restaurant had great service, great food. I had the Elvis Presley burger both nights !
The breakfast is plentiful, great croissants, great variety and they give you free gloves to use when you go and choose your food. Great way to avoid spreading viruses.

Overall, we had a fantastic stay, will definitely come back and great job to all the staff. Very very nice and professional people . I am also from the hospitality industry so I can recognise when the job is well done and it indeed was great teamwork !!!

1  Thank laurentkl
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear laurentkl,

Thank you choosing to stay at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur. It is such a pleasure to receive your feedback on Trip Advisor, and we will continue to offer the best hospitality from our hearts. The generous compliments towards the team is sincerely appreciated. We will be updating our social media - Facebook and Instagram with the latest offers, so do check it out! It has been a pleasure having you with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, just a quick one night transit. Had breakfast and food was good. Got all my travel documents printed, reception was very helpful and responsive to my calls as well as my emails. Concierge was really helpful as well.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ruijie0321
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear Ruijie0321,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. The team is always ready to assist you while you are with us, and it is our aim to ensure you have a wonderful stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast food selections offered at Latest Recipe. It has been a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

I stay at this hotel on weekend to bring my family out after long period of MCO. In conclusion, this hotel is great for weekend staycation. Very nice modern room with big bathtub. Clean. Nice restaurant. Walking distance to NU Central where I can bring my family after long time not going to shopping mall. Very nice swimming pool. On the whole, this hotel is highly recommended for family to staycation in KL.

1  Thank Ikram88Reduzan
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear Ikram88Reduzan,

Warmest greetings and thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your staycation here with your family. It has truly been a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Have a great week ahead.