Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$140
US$123
US$89
US$73
US$68
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$76
US$63
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$125
US$96
Trip.com
US$58
Agoda.com
3,538 results
All reviewsthe club loungeessence restaurantvilla danielicelestial courtmonorail stationmandara spaquill city mallwalk in wardrobespg memberpetronas towerschinese restaurantstar hotelbukit bintangspacious roombuffet breakfastgolden triangleellie
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful and clean , lounge bar is very nice with delicious cocktail. All employees are kind, nice and very professional. Room is very big and clean with everything u need.

I can not find any little problem from this hotel. It is very very worthy to stay here.

Strongly recommended this fantastic luxuary hotel with b&b price.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

My wedding reception was held at the Nusantara ballroom, Ellie has been a great help to get everything on track throughout the preparation and actual day. She is a very attentive and thoughtful person.

Our bridal suite was lovely decorated, with an amazing KL view. Reception dinner was good. Everything seems perfect till I gotten 2 upset feedbacks.

First, one of my guest had Red Wine spilled on his shirt by a waiter who was pouring wine for him. No apologies was said, absolutely nothing. The waiter just walked off away. My guest was totally disappointed on this and he did not expect a 5 star hotel to treat guests that way.

Second, my dad was using the complimentary valet parking given to us. Upon getting his car, the valet was asking for the valet fees which my dad said it was supposed to be complimentary. The guy was very impolite persistently asking for it and my dad asked him to check his records.The guy gotten rude and unwillingly went to check only to realised that indeed our car plate details was given there. Once again, no apologies were given. My dad was infuriated with that kind of service, spoiling his day!

I thought that Sheraton Imperial would have been the best choice I would have made for my wedding, only to get this feedbacks back. I'm truly upset on this matters as it has affect my guest and my family.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
15  Thank kthln_wong
SIKLManagement, Executive assistant manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

We really apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your wedding exception. We will continue to train and inspire our associates to take the necessary actions to ensure that all of our policies are adhered, and to ensure similar situations can be avoided in your future visit. We hope that you would give us another chance to serve you better next time.

Derrick Felix
Executive assistant manager

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My review may be slightly biased as I stayed on the executive floor with access to its own restaurant with fantastic breakfast every morning but still, this Sheraton exceeded my expectations that were frankly not that high for a large, industrial scale hotel. An excellent location and great service. I was first given a room close to an elevator and could hear humming sounds from the elevator every few seconds. As I had some work to do in the room, I asked to switch to a different room. The staff on the exec floor did this without a slightest hesitation, and even apologized for the nuisance. The gym was was than adequate even though some equipment was slightly dated. The main restaurant downstairs is very spacious with great buffet and good options from the a la carte menu. In summary, not mind blowing but very very good and above my expectations.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My fav lunch place new my office. Calm secluded and good food with good service. Very nice ambiance for a quick break. A fab place for discussion and relaxation. Has cigars and smoking section. Well price menu.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2017

The rooms are spacious,a little dated but comfortable. There was a problem was the mosquitos in the bathroom! so check the bathroom before accepting the room. Doorman is extremely courteous and friendly. Breakfast is good. Staff are very courteous.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family