“Top Notch Services from Ellie Low”

Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Ranked #30 of 349 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Had our dinner reception last year Nov. Decided to take Sheraton because of the services provided by Ellie the event manager. Well, I prefer good services over the price since I never managed to get wedding planner and wanted it to be our Special and Memorable Night. Price can be negotiable but not the service.
Before deciding Sheraton, Ellie would help me check and compare the packages with other hotels then she would fight for what we wanted. Ellie was very friendly and will always reply my question as soon as possible even though in midnight and weekend.

Had an incident during the night; a waiter accidentally spilled a glass red wine on my sister's dress. In this panic moment, Ellie quickly went to Quill City Mall (which is closing at 10pm!) and buy another dress for my sister with her own money. Problem
solved within a short time period. My sister didn't get upset after that. Well, I'm sure Sheraton will take note and improve further after this incident.
That is the service that we wanted in case of anything happens.

Can you imagine if this incident added with chaos in your wedding?
My wife would have gone crazy! Haha!

Thanks to Ellie, my wife and I had our best moment with Sheraton.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Sheraton Imperial is one of my preferred hotel. It was became my 2nd home. Eventhough l am from Kuala Lumpur, but l always come to Sheraton Imperial for rest and relax during weekend or Public Holiday or while having special function. This was since 2008. The treatment at club lounge is so welcoming. Recently l have been stayed in a good and nice room with a very nice view. This make me feel very comfortable and convinience. Personal touch and excellent hospitallity by the staff at Club lounge i.e Fairos, Raj, Ifwat, malar, zinia and a few of their collegue which l can't remember their names had caused unwriten and unverbal invitation to me to come again more often to Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur. Focus recognition should be given to them inclusive of housekeeping crews whom also make my stay very convinience.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for three nights on a city tour. Fantastic hotel with all the facilities one would expect in a high class hotel. Great breakfast buffet with a vast range of choice reflecting the international clientele that were present during our stay. Nice swimming pool to cool off in the afternoon after a busy sight seeing day in KL. Bedrooms very comfortable, spacious and well appointed. Staff were very helpful and pleasant. This hotel provided us with all our requirements on a city break and would recommend it without reservation.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were in town looking for a hotel to host our dinner reception. We decided to visit Sheraton and arranged a meet up with their event manager Ellie. Ellie was incredibly friendly and accommodating, answering questions that we didn't know to ask. She pointed out the necessary things to take note of in our wedding reception and showed how Sheraton had already taken cared of the concerned items. She gave plenty of suggestions and offered to help us in our planning, from getting discounts from vendors to recommending good vendors to work with. I think she has gone above and beyond to provide an excellent customer experience and provide added value, despite us not having yet decided on using Sheraton's ballroom. Keep up the good work Ellie :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Service here was impeccable and the front desk staff/concierge/doormen couldn't seem to do enough for us: they were as delightful and helpful as could be. Rooms were spacious and well-equipped, beds extremely comfortable as always with a Starwoods property. Great coffee bar for breakfast if you don't want to overeat at the Breakfast Buffet ! Hotel is conveniently located for the monorail and if you exit by the side entrance, across the road, you will find a row of good restaurants. Note: you can also buy stamps (and anything you might have forgotten to pack !) from the the little shop within the hotel across from the coffee bar.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends