US$75
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$165
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$91
US$68
Hotels.com
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$117
US$112
Hotels.com
US$94
US$120
US$108
US$75
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$133
US$101
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

3,582 results
All reviewsthe club loungeessence restaurantvilla danielicelestial courtmonorail stationquill city mallwalk in wardrobespg memberpetronas towerschinese restaurantstar hotelbukit bintangbreakfast buffetspacious roomgolden triangleconciergeellie
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Where do I start Fairos in the Club Lounge has an amazing team that he works with and he will go to the extra 10 miles to help everyone and of course this is gift that he has passed on through the team.

Faisal Concierge is also very helpful and will always get a good out come for the requests made,

Good Staff, good food, good accommodation, good location and facilities what more could you want.

Room Tip: Make your requests and they do their best to facilitate them
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennie D
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I have had the pleasure of staying here on previous occasions. This time I stayed from 5-12 November 2017.
I had previously chosen this hotel in part from knowledge of the brand but largely because of the reviews on TripAdvisor. My judgement was not misplaced before and nothing has changed except for a few of the personnel.
As I had booked a Club Room I was taken by elevator to the 38th floor to check-in where the front office manager Hisham greeted me.
I booked a Club room and enjoyed the privileges it affords. Perched on the 38th floor it offers fantastic views of the city. The biggest changes were to the Club Room staff but the new members were just as solicitous as their predecessors.
I must make special mention of the Club’s Duty Manager Fairos. He went above and beyond anything I had a right to expect. On my first visit he moved me to room 3809 next door to the Club and he ensured that it was allocated to me again.
He and his staff work tirelessly and with good grace to ensure guests premium service.
Nothing was too much trouble. They printed tickets and ensured that my laundry was serviced. Bard who has been ever present on my stays took the trouble to purchase a Sim card for me.
On my last evening I was joined in the Club Room by the General Manager Frank Beck who took the time out of a busy day to have a chat. It typifies the caring attitude inured in his staff. I very much appreciated his gesture.
The Sheraton Imperial is high on my “bucket list” for a return stay.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a club room you will not be disappointed
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Radford007
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stayed Club Class for 4 days and must say the upgrade was a good investment. Thoughtful and attentive staff and a special mention for our concierge Fairos.

Next time we are in KL we will certainly return to the Imperial.c

Sarah and Andrew

Room Tip: Club Class definitely worth the extra
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank churchmouse3012
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Having just held my son's wedding reception here i must say that i am very pleased with the effort put in by the team at the Sheraton. Ms Ellie Low, who handled our account was on top of Everything and did not fuss even when we called her late at night when there was a hitch in our room bookings (our own oversight). She was helpful and obliging at all times and that kind of service is what made us feel at ease.

Chef Bob and his team did a great job adapting to our vegetarian requirement and i must commend them on being willing to hear our input and make as many recipe adjustments as required to get it right.

Thank you for the impeccable service and great food!

Room Tip: Higher floor corner room for better city views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you Sheraton Imperial Hotel had given me such a memorable event in my life. At first, Sheraton Imperial Hotel was not in my priority list for my wedding dinner. However we should thanks to the Marketing Representative who have been very patience follow up with us and given us a lot of suggestion based on her own experience in organizing such event to make sure all the things run smoothly. We really appreciated that you have given your 200% support towards our event and we have received a good feedback from our guest too. Thank you so much Ellie.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple