Stayed a couple of nights in March. If we knew about the residences part when we made the booking we would probably have chosen that, but we didn't so we had a regular hotelroom. Good size, managed to fit our luggage and the babycot without it feeling crowded. Nice bathroom, all very clean.
Fantastic friendly and professional staff. Gave great advice about anything you wanted to know, except the staff at the green eatery place on the ground floor. Ok prices, but staff would just disappear and when we asked for the internet code we just got a grumbling responce and he disappeared again. The restaurant on 1st floor was poor value for money (expensive) and would recommend going somewhere else for dinner. Breakfast was great though.
Location is great, a short stroll to bukit bintang, also not too far to KLCC and chinatown if you don't mind 20min walk.
Fantastic value for money, would stay again. And really loved the spa. Yes, you get cheaper massages just a couple of meters up the road, but for the spa feeling it was really great. And they have affordable promotions. Only drawback is that the spa rooms are on the way to the pool so that running and shouting children may interfere with your quiet spa atmosphere. The pool is really tiny so we didn't try it.
Bed a bit too hard for my liking.
Towel confused staff, so got different types and amounts of towels each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda and AAE Travel Pte Ltd so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur