Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2011

The Hotel was initially hard to find for the taxi driver because as mentioned in other reviews the entrance is completely hidden by stalls.

The rooms are tired and old. Carpet was stained and tv tiny and broken, no remote and poor reception. The bathroom is mouldy and the hot water warm at best. The airconditioner sounded like a cement mixer. As I am a heavy sleeper this didn't bother me.

I ended up having to buy cockroach spray as there were tiny ones in the bathroom and I found a couple in the room itself. Though having just come from the wilds of cambodia I don't mind a few bugs.

Had I paid the going rate of 200MYR ($66) / night I would have been outraged but as I used the internet I paid 298MYR ($100) for the 3 nights I stayed which was ok.

Staff were pleasant and helpful ( at least the night manager and day manager were) the girls behind the counter seemed to want to be elsewhere and were generally less than useless.
Internet at 20MYR for 24 hours is a bit steep.

I ate at a number of the food stalls out the front and the food was excellent and is quite safe and I recommend it unless your of the "Burger King Crowd" in that case stick to McDonalds. For everyone else try the food out the front not in the hotels' overpriced restaurant.

Date of stay: March 2011
1  Thank Philberito
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I have recently been there with my friends and thoroughly enjoyed the trip particularly our stay in this hotel. Never felt of lack of anything here.

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2010

old and depleted hotel, the room is very disgusting, very dirty carpet, stain everywhere, the broken very old TV.
the bathroom was horrible. i can't even dare to take a shower in there. broken tile everywhere.
don't imagine the towel, OMG!
it's 3star hotel 20 years ago!
never stay there even when it offer you for free.
that was the most terrible holiday i ever had.
walk out from the hotel, you can find begar sleeping at the front door.
view from room is the very dirty flat.
bad staff service, very unfriendly.
i will never stay there no matter what.

Date of stay: April 2010