Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$126
US$95
US$79
US$86
Agoda.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
US$222
US$123
US$71
US$65
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$86
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$55
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$188
3,232 results
All reviewssky lobbyjp terespetronas towersgrand club loungetop floorfloor to ceiling windowswalk in closettwin tower viewconvention centerklcc parkrain showeramazing hotelcorner roommandarin orientalswimming pool isbreakfast buffet isbusiness hotel
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The hotel is amazing! Impressive view from the lobby, fantastic bedroom, delicious breakfast and very nice and helpful staff.
It is right next to Petronas Towers and Suria KLCC Mall.
I definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view to Petronas Towers
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
GHKualaLumpur, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Good afternoon Cátia T, Thank you very much for complimenting the many positive features during your recent stay here! Glad to read the experience has been wonderful and truly appreciate your kind recommendation to all. Please come back soon. Kind regards, Robert Dallimore, General Manager.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in our way to Langkawi and we were impressed with every aspect of our stay.

Location - was excellent between the Petronas Towers and Bukin Bintang, all of which you can access via air conditioned walk ways.

The room - was pure luxury, what a view of the towers and KLCC park. The bathroom was great and I could have a soak in the tub looking on to the gorgeous towers.

The breakfast was excellent so much choice they had everything you could want and more.

The pool area was nice and we ate lunch in the hotel and the food was delicious.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jayjay72

Dear Jayjay72, Thank you very much for your gracious praise and high recommendation! We are fortunate to be centrally located, being so close to the city’s shopping and entertainment attractions is a boon to fellow travellers. Our team look forward to welcome you back to enjoy more of Kuala Lumpur and Grand Hyatt next time. With best wishes, Robert Dallimore, General Manager.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

You walk in the lobby and take a 40-second elevator ride to the 'Sky Lobby'... Your first impression is the view over the city. once I checked in I had the same view. It was stunning!

The rooms are stunning, I loved the design with the central shower and the electric privacy glass.

Pool and pool bar food was great. I went to all three restaurants and loved them all! Immerse your self in the local cuisine it will excite you taste buds!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GHKualaLumpur, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Greetings Jake C, Thank you so much for your patronage and posting such a great review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that your stay with us had been excellent as with the culinary journey which was equally exciting. All of us look forward to welcome you back again. Kind regards, Robert Dallimore, General Manager.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

WOW!!!!! The location map doesn't do it justice! For some reason I thought we were a bit away from lake Symphony and the park and mall but it's a stones throw away and so convenient to go for a stroll around the park or go shopping in the mall. I'll go step by step through what makes this hotel so incredible!
1) Service - we've stayed in some great hotels all over the world and you can't train people to naturally and genuinely make you feel welcomed but this hotel has it down perfectly. We were checked in by Jolene who made sure we knew the times for everything and gave us her dinner recommendation and then the very next morning she welcomed me by name and was ready to assist in any way. This hotel has lots of rooms and it amazes me when staff take the time to remember and use your name. Rachel from the concierge desk is another phenomenal addition. I wish I had gotten everyone's name because everyone there is exceptional at their jobs. Even down to the valet's that would open the Uber car door and pull the passenger seat forward so that my husband would have enough room in the back seat. Who even thinks to do that!
2) I'm not sure how old this hotel is but it feels and operates seamlessly! Everything is clean and the rooms are comfortable and gives you lots of space to spread out. The lobby is on the 39th floor which is so different but when you step out of the elevator and see the floor to ceiling glass views of the city it lifts your sprints and I can't imagine how anyone couldn't be amazed with it! We were on the 20th floor and still had such a fabulous garden view room although if you have the budget splurge and get the tower view.
3) Breakfast buffet is one of the biggest and best I've seen with so much selection. The only thing I didn't see was bacon which I found strange but I never asked if they offered it as there were so many new things to try. We also finished our nights with drinks at Thrity8 on the 38th floor and wished it was open 24hrs!

Few tips... Uber everywhere!! It costs between $1-$3 to get anywhere!! Uber to Petaling street, Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang etc... Uber to the airport! The taxi's are 3 times the price of an uber. Make sure you select the right Grand Hyatt as there's another hotel that comes up on Uber maps and is about 2k from this one.
We took the 4 hour "muddy" tour that the hotel offers $35pp and were super lucky that it was dead that week and got the car and tour guide to ourselves, bonus. We stopped at all the must see locations and had a great day with Joseph. Batu Caves, National Monument, I love KL sign, Palace, and a couple really touristy places.
If you don't want to stand in the crowds and possible rain to see the nightly lake symphony show which begins between 7:30ish till 10pm depending on weather, you can grab a drink in Thirty8 and watch the whole thing from the comfort of having a birds eye view.
I could bore you all day with how amazing this hotel is but I'll just say that it's the best money we spent in KL! We were only there for three nights and never used the pool but used the gym as it was raining on our last day and didn't feel like running in the rain in the park and they have new modern machines and also a rowing machine that I would never have tried but since watching House of Cards my husband and I had races on it to see who's the better rower. Try and get less than 4:07 for the 1000m! Good times

Room Tip: 2015 has a nice side view of the park
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MauiDivers

Dear MauiDivers, Thank you very much for taking the time in detailing your recent stay experience and for your very kind sentiments. We really appreciate you remembering all those small but important details which we pride ourselves on delivering. Besides Jolene and Rachel, we are grateful of the recognition for the breakfast team and everyone in the team that has helped made a lasting impression on you. We look forward to welcoming your return in the near future. Kind regards, Robert Dallimore, General Manager.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We love the bathroom -- very unique (at least to us) as it has separate little rooms for the closet, toilet, and a shower and tub in the middle with glass that can be set to privacy/opaque.

The breakfast buffet is so large, it was a looong walk to get the foods we wanted, lol. Great value!!

Concierge was wonderful -- they helped us find an easy countryside tour and made the experience very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Henny H, We are grateful for your patronage and thank you for taking time to share your feedback and kind compliments about the hotel. Our bathroom design is truly unique and one of its kind in the city, we are glad you loved it. Rest assured I will also pass on your appreciation to our Culinary and Concierge team for their efforts. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back. Kind regards, Robert Dallimore, General Manager.