Lowest prices for your stay
US$49
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Expedia.comUS$51
PricelineUS$45
TravelocityUS$51
All reviews coffee house mall shopping thumbs channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Value for money.
Free nice drink provided for in house as well as checking in guests. Pleasant environment. Hotel building new. Next to Viva shopping mall with choices of Korean, Japanese, as well as local cuisines. Room is clean, just my hubby has difficulties finding the electrical plucks to charge our phone . Duty manager Ms. Syina Sei who arranged our stay with complimentary breakfast. When we booked via Agoda, we suppose to stay in with breakfast but Agoda failed to honor its words until today January new year 2019. Still yet to respond to us. Nice private pool. We truly enjoy our stay.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cassandra_Lai33
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Hi Cassandra_Lai33,

Greetings from Vivatel KL!

We are truly heartened by your warm compliments and thrilled that you and your husband have enjoyed the stay. We indeed place a great emphasis on the service aspects of the operation and it certainly serves as a wonderful reward to receive your encouraging feedback. Syina Sei have received your warm comments with much gratitude and it would definitely be our pleasure to have you return for many more memorable experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Not liked at all.
The reception people were not hospitable at all.
There was this smell in the lobby and restaurant that found me giddy.Didnt like it at all.
Not recommended.
There are many more far better option than having to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vanita L
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Dear Vanita L,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay.

In the first instance I would like to sincerely apologies for the shortfall and we genuinely regret those occasions when the service does not meet expectations of our guests.

I was sorry to learn that the check-in experience fell below expectations. I can assure you that this situation is not at all typical of the standard you can expect of Vivatel KL.

I do hope that you will look upon this breakdown in service as a one off and not indicative of the customer care we always strive to provide at all times.

I regret that our lobby scent was not quite of your preference but we understand how personal this is. This mark our first feedback from guest in regards to lobby scent.

I hope you will give us a chance to generate a better impression if you do ever decide to visit us again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel conected with shoping mall, easy to find food. Infront of the hotel there is a local restaurant (mawar) with reasonable price and good taste for asia.
The room is clean, with standard facility. Bathroom with big space. For breakfast, the food are standard. Easy access with grab.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear cakung,

Greetings from Vivatel KL!

Thank you for your comments posted on TripAdvisor and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us; that the location suits you, the room was clean and well-appointed and most of all that you found the accessibility of our hotel convenient.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back on your next trip!

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Pro= The room is very clean, modern and comfortable.It has kinda modern design to it which I really like. We choose the highest room facing the main road & it was quite nice at night.
The hotel adjoin the ViVA Home which hosts multiple eateries mainly for chinese. Halal restaurant includes Kenny Rogers and Subway on Level 1 + Starbuck on ground floor.
There is also a small mall which you can buy your basic necessities.

Cons= The wall of the room is a bit thin & the lifts +corridors were stuffy & hot.Breakfast menu was limited & coffee was bad while we were there.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Azlinoshin
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Azlinoshin,

Greetings from Vivatel KL!

It was a great pleasure having you stay at Vivatel. Thank you very much for taking your time to share your thoughts with us through TripAdvisor.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us; that the room was to your liking.

We welcome suggestions such as yours, as they indicate areas where we can further improve.

I have noted your observations and recommendations for improvements on this matter, regarding the corridor air flow, selection of breakfast menu and also the coffee.

While we strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards, monitoring our effectiveness can be challenging at times.

I will coordinate the plans for the enhancements with our respective team members.

We seek your patience and understanding as the recommendations may require time to be implemented.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, and for the opportunity to serve you better.

Until then, best wishes,

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

For a hotel that was recently awardes a 4-star rating, Vivatel leaves much to be desired. The hotel staff are far from friendly, the hotel look run down. The room i received was facing the front if the hotel, view was good but the fittings in the room was of poor quality. I could hear the sound of traffic directly in the room and the every movement in the room next door and above mine was clearly audible. The front door of the room was poorly fitted, hence allowing light and noise from the corridor to permeate the room. Had to sleep with ear plugs just to drown out the noise. The hotel looks rundown. Visited the pool and the gym. The pool is nice but the gym is poorly set up, the equiptment i used was poorly maintained and it is an open concept gym with only a few fans for ventilation. Not worth the price of rm 200 surely, better options to be had.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Voyager758957,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you so much for your feedback posted on TripAdvisor and I am terribly sorry that your experience whilst at the hotel was far from satisfactory.

I shall personally be addressing our shortfalls namely the service standard from our team, the noise pollution, gym equipment and ultimately the maintenance of our overall hotel facilities and rooms.

Only through insightful comments such as yours can we constantly strive to improve our operation and thank you for taking the time to pass these on to me.

I would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest again and if I can ever be of any assistance in the future please do let me know.

Best Regards,