Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Hotels.comUS$51
Expedia.comUS$51
TravelocityUS$51
All reviews coffee house mall shopping thumbs channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019

Check in was very slow although there's no guest as it was past 11pm.
Rooms were ok but big shock when going for breakfast as the café was occupied by
China Tourist and foods are quickly snap up. Not enough staff to control the crowd and also clean up the tables. Pity Them but the hotel should arrange before hand.
Not much attraction around the hotel although it's connected to the Mall.
Strict policy of smoke free zone but rooms still smells of tabacco.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Maiden0422
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Dear Maiden0422,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for your time to share with us your experience and feedback during your recent stay. I would like to sincerely apologies for your experience didn’t match your expectations and was really sorry to learn that the check-in experience fell below expectations.

As for your feedback regarding the Smells of Tabacco and F&B outlet arrangement, we will look into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. I hope you will give us a chance to generate a better impression in the future. I would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest again and if i can ever be of any assistance in the future please do let me know.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention, your feedback helps us get better.

Reviewed 23 March 2019

Came again after a year and this time with about 60 pax. Very happy that the good standards we experienced in our first visit last year have been maintained. There were some hiccups as on the first night, the air-con in quite a number of rooms on the 11th floor were not blowing cold air until midnight (maybe someone called in and the technical team resolved it). The fridge in my Executive Suite also didn't work but it was replaced and rectified. I find the living room of the Executive Suite too dark at night and I think a standing lamp (or more ceiling lights) is needed.

Other than that, the hotel staff are nice and friendly, the lifts did not take long despite a full weekend occupancy and the food at the breakfast are delicious. We can see that the hotel and the staff are trying hard, even the security staff in uniform would greet us with a warm smile. Perhaps one area for improvement is the TV reception, the pictures are snowy. The Wifi, while convenient (without needing to log in), is a tad slow so I resorted to using my own mobile data.

Anyway, we are very happy with the hotel and I hope to bring another group over next year.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bungee_cairns
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear bungee_cairns,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

We thank you for taking the time to commend our front liners for their relentless commitment to delivering a warm and professional service.

The entire team is truly delighted with your compliments as we continue striving for service excellence.

We greatly appreciate your constructive feedback on TV receptions and WIFI speed.

On a serious note, please accept our apologies on certain element of your staying experience which did not live up to the high standards for which we have set ourselves.

Your feedback regarding the air con, fridge and living room lighting in particular has been shared with the team in the interest of improving delivery of our services.

We eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

We went to Vivatel Kuala Lumpur as a family of 3 adults and one under 2 child, and we would say that the Executive Suite fits our family perfectly!

The living room was spacious, giving plenty of space even after we add extra bed. We especially love the interior design of the whole unit - very relaxing and classy!

And we enjoyed the 5th floor swimming pool, just beside the gym. Our toddler can stand at the kids swimming pool, so should be safe for toddler height.

And, we definitely enjoyed the breakfast! The Chef was very friendly and managed to chat with a few people including us.

We look forward to stay here again in the future!

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank jenjalankami
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2019

Dear Jenjalan Kami,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your comments and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us; the room was to your liking and our hotel facilities. ‘

Our Chef is truly delighted with your compliments as we continue striving for service excellence.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back for another memorable experience on your next trip.

Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

Spacious room, thumbs up for the cleanliness. Ordered in room dining, nasi goreng and fried kuey teow, my daughter love it!
Parking space could be improve, staff friendliness can be better.The noise from the road could be problem for light sleeper even on the higher floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Qaseh N

Dear Qaseh N,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

While we are thankful to learn that overall you find the hotel cleanliness and F&B to your liking, we regret to learn about the drawback as highlighted during your stay. Your feedbacks are of utmost importance to us and remain certain that it will be closely looked into and reviewed with the team for improvements to be made.

With this said, we are happy to have been at your service and look forward to more of such opportunities.

Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

Location is acceptable if looking to shop in Viva home mall, otherwise it is not convenient. The worst part is that the rooms are extremely noisy as windows are not double glazed and yet face a very busy road. I had to use ear plugs to sleep. This is no joke.

Otherwise facilities average.breakfast average. I need to highlight the coffee is absolutely terrible.

Finally, this hotel has a tipping culture which is not the norm in Malaysia and the service doesn't warrant it.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Dear Brian I,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Vivatel KL.

Please accept my apologies certain element of your service experience and accommodation did not live up to the standards for which we have set ourselves.

Your feedback regarding noise pollution, facilities and F&B in particular have been shared with the team in the interest of improving delivery of our services.

I would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest again and if I can ever be of any assistance in the future please do let me know.

Best Regards,