From start to end, emails were answered almost immediately. We requested interconnecting rooms as we were traveling with 2 families with kids.
Unbeatable location. We wanted somewhere near the train station and this is KL Sentral, with direct connection to Nu Sentral mall (there's Uniqlo, H&M, Bath & Body Works, Sushi Tei, Four Fingers etc)
2. Family centric hotel
There's a huge snack n ladder at the front lobby, which the kids love. Throwing dice is as big as a stool. Requested for Camp Aloft and we were given an extra air bed for my son along with an IKEA tent. All set up in our room upon arrival.
3. Requests all met!
- Interconnecting rooms given, with smiles
- late Check out request met till 1.30pm (no extra charge)
4. comfy beds
Comfy King bed for us and huge queen twin beds for the other room
- only thing was there were different thickness of the pillows and you need to request your preference
Excellent pressure for the rain shower, roomy as well
6. Modern Design
- From lobby toilets (UFO inspired with blue lights) to our own room toilets
- from dining table to the room design, we give three thumbs up!!
Wow! Lots of choices..we felt pampered & absolutely delighted with the full choices!! We don't know where to start! There were many hits and a few misses. Hot roti canai, prawn noodles, curry noodles, fresh iddly and dosai, latte machine, freshly squeezed orange juice via an antique cold pressed machine, cakes and cold cereals, hot stations, etc. it felt good taking our time with breakfast here.
8. Friendly staff!!!
The staff, esp our check in guy Mr Sri was so nice! Passionate with his job n very knowledgeable with good recommendation. He's a real gem!! Almost everyone we met were great with their job. Room service was super efficient.
9. swimming pool at the top of the building
Kids love the pool! Best view of KL
This beats places like Pullman easily!!! We will not hesitate to recommend Aloft KL anytime, especially for families.
We felt a bit sad leaving. Made our holiday a very very pleasant one. We left smiling. We were already missing Aloft and their most lovely staff.
Well done Aloft KL...you have surprised us beautifully!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new destination sensation in travel arrives in KL Sentral with an urban-influenced design concept. Aloft KL Sentral is a refreshing alternative on the KL hotel scene offering spacious, loft-like rooms with high ceilings and a savvy environment. The perfect getaway to the city, Aloft KL Sentral is only 28 minutes away from the KL International Airport and connected to the main KL transportation hub such as the KLIA Express, KL Monorail, KL North – South Commuter and the Light Rail Transit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.