Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
New Winner Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
NU Hotel Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
Hotel Macktz(Kuala Lumpur)
Hotel Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
3,501 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmai barnook restauranturban roomw hotelwxyz bartrain stationfree mini bartransportation hubspg membershopping mallairport expresslittle indiasliding doorle meridienconvenient locationeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

From start to end, emails were answered almost immediately. We requested interconnecting rooms as we were traveling with 2 families with kids.

1. Location
Unbeatable location. We wanted somewhere near the train station and this is KL Sentral, with direct connection to Nu Sentral mall (there's Uniqlo, H&M, Bath & Body Works, Sushi Tei, Four Fingers etc)

2. Family centric hotel
There's a huge snack n ladder at the front lobby, which the kids love. Throwing dice is as big as a stool. Requested for Camp Aloft and we were given an extra air bed for my son along with an IKEA tent. All set up in our room upon arrival.

3. Requests all met!
- Interconnecting rooms given, with smiles
- late Check out request met till 1.30pm (no extra charge)

4. comfy beds
Comfy King bed for us and huge queen twin beds for the other room
- only thing was there were different thickness of the pillows and you need to request your preference

5. Shower
Excellent pressure for the rain shower, roomy as well

6. Modern Design
- From lobby toilets (UFO inspired with blue lights) to our own room toilets
- from dining table to the room design, we give three thumbs up!!

7. Breakfast!!
Wow! Lots of choices..we felt pampered & absolutely delighted with the full choices!! We don't know where to start! There were many hits and a few misses. Hot roti canai, prawn noodles, curry noodles, fresh iddly and dosai, latte machine, freshly squeezed orange juice via an antique cold pressed machine, cakes and cold cereals, hot stations, etc. it felt good taking our time with breakfast here.

8. Friendly staff!!!
The staff, esp our check in guy Mr Sri was so nice! Passionate with his job n very knowledgeable with good recommendation. He's a real gem!! Almost everyone we met were great with their job. Room service was super efficient.

9. swimming pool at the top of the building
Kids love the pool! Best view of KL

This beats places like Pullman easily!!! We will not hesitate to recommend Aloft KL anytime, especially for families.

We felt a bit sad leaving. Made our holiday a very very pleasant one. We left smiling. We were already missing Aloft and their most lovely staff.

Well done Aloft KL...you have surprised us beautifully!!!

Stayed: March 2017
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Hello Kikis78,

Thank you for writing such a detailed and glowing review of your experiences with Aloft KL Sentral.

We are glad we could be a positive part of your experience in Kuala Lumpur. It is always good to hear our guests enjoying their stay and shared it with the Trip Advisor community. We look forward to welcome you back many more times!

live.life.aloft,

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Official check-in time is 3pm as indicated on the website.
I called at 2pm rooms are not ready, then i went for lunch and came back at 3.30pm, and rooms still not ready. They told me another half an hour. But now already 5.08pm and rooms still not available.
My elderly mom is so tired and exhausted. Suppose to be a staycation for family, but now already late afternoon, and still waiting for roomsz
Is this a punishment for me bcoz i requested for connecting room??
Terribly disappointed!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank garfield1996
aloftkls3758, Director of Rooms at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Hello garfield1996

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review following your recent stay with us.
I am terribly sorry to read how your overall check in experience and room readiness affected your stay with us. I understand you have bene able to share your feedback in person with our manager on duty the next day. My sincere apologies for the frustrations experienced. I have reviewed the whole process with my teams and this waiting time could have been managed differently.

I will be more than happy to be your point of contact here at the Hotel garfield1996 and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at: angelia.ku@alofthotels.com may I be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Located right by KL Sentral, the aloft is walkable from the train station that connects the Express train to the airport. In this respect it is highly convenient with signage very easy to follow to the hotel.

We have a twin share (two beds) corner room and it overlooks a bit of KL (mainly other buildings and the road). The room size is decent and the beds are comfortable (maybe slightly too soft for me). Sheets are nice and white and fresh looking.

There's a small sofa and desk space as well as wardrobe hanging space. All functional. Another visitor described it perfectly: no frills but nice for a short stay. Room finishing aren't high end. Not what you would normally expect from a SPG hotel.

The gripes:
- the bathroom sink is narrow and every time you turn the tap on, the water hits the sink with so much pressure water goes everywhere (including all over you)
- there is no power plug next to the sink or anywhere in the bathroom (only for shavers) so you can't blow dry your hair in front of the mirror or boil water next to the sink
- there is a USB wall plug I assume for charging phones but the one in our room didn't work

The good:
- free bottled water daily
- slippers and robes
- basic toiletries included (the shampoo and conditioner are 2-in-1)
- location

Stayed: March 2017

Hello wanderlust_rambler,

Thank you for your review during your recent stay Aloft KL Sentral. I am sorry to read on the challenges on the bathroom sink as well as the power plug and be assured that this has been reviewed with my teams.

I do hope you will reconsider giving us another opportunity to welcome you back and fully live up to your expectations. Please could you kindly share with me your room number so I can follow up? I can be reached at: gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com

live.life.aloft,

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Great room, very comfortable, stylish, clean. Great pool on rooftop. Very professional service. Had two big beds for us and the Kids.
Unbelievable breakfast! You can get everything!
Nothing to complain about. Simply Perfect.
Surrounding: from KL sentral you can get everywhere.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

We are delighted to know from your great comments, that you & your kids had a fantastic time with us.

Thank you very much for taking the time of sharing your review on Trip Advisor and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel for many more times!

Live.Life.Aloft,

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a stopover in KL. The hotel was immaculate, the rooms faultless, service was absolutely brilliant and the food in restaurants was great. The location was super convenient- didn't need to go outside to be honest as you can get to station and mall via the bridge. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Hello Danny G,

We are really glad to hear you found your 2 nights transit stay with us is very convenient.

Thank you for sharing and do visit us more soon!!

Live.Life.Aloft,