“convenience”

Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Ranked #15 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The location was great. The hotel is connected to the NU Sentral Mall and just in front of a train station. Behind the mall, there are a lot of coffee shops.

The hotel is stylish, clean and their aesthetic is up to date. WIFI is present at every corner of the hotel. Do not need any password to connect to their wifi which saves the hassle. The wifi speed is fast and reliable.

Checked out most of their amenities. On the ground floor, there is a lounge area to buy snacks or simply just chill out as there are computers to surf on. There`s even Xbox Kinect to play with. The gym was in a medium size area with showering facilities. On the rooftop, there is a bar and also the swimming pool. The swimming pool closes at 11 pm which was great for a late night dip. There is a towel boy who handed out fresh dry towels after I was done.

Booked a twin room with 2 queen beds. Each bed is provided with 4 pillows and a bolster. A total of 3 power plug points in that room. Also provided with a boiler, cups, ironing board, mini fridge, hairdryer and toiletries.

The toilet was clean, sleek and brightly lit. The toilet and closet are connected and use the same door. The toilet bowl and showering area are 2 separated area and are closed by 1 sliding door. However, the toilet and showering area is lacking in hooks to hang the towels and clothes.

Overall, the room was clean, free from smells and well equipped.

The staffs were courteous and helpful when needed.

Room Tip: higher floors = better city views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HafizianaPurr,

Thank you for your great review!
I greatly appreciate your patronage in our Hotel.
Glad to read we made your stay pleasant and memorable.
I truly value your kind recognition towards our talent service ; Kudos to the team!

Looking forward to have you back with us again. Thank You!

There are newer reviews for Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Kind, pleasant and attentive staff at The Nook make my regular stays easier - specifically the service of Sarasu A/p Tannima Lai who looks after our table for breakfast, along with all other staff at the Nook.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Nick A,

Thank you for your kind recognition towards our talent!
I’m pleased to read that Sarasu has managed to make your stay pleasant and memorable. Indeed, this comment is very encouraging to the team.

Thank you so much for staying again with us!
Till then, safe travels, Nick A!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We liked the convenience of this place. Connected to nu Sentral and the KL Sentral, it made it easy for us to head to the airport at 7am.

The room was ok - it smelled badly of cigarette smoke when we walked in which given their strict policy and signs up about fining smokers who get caught - I would have thought they would actually do something to remove the smell with the money they take!

We were annoyed to arrive off a flight at 2:45pm and made to wait to 3pm for our room. While there was no check in time printed on our confirmation, we presume this was policy, however, we don't believe that the room wasn't ready at 2:45pm and I find this kind of thing annoying. I had to queue up twice to check in - which wastes not only my time, but theirs too, as well as everyone else in the queue.

The room itself was well equipped. The ground coffee was a nice touch and the room was quiet. Wifi was excellent. The shower/toilet combo with glass screen door and concrete floor made it seem like a smart hostel and it was slightly grubby in there.

Overall, it was a fine stay for one night. I'd stay again for the location and I like the concept. The rooftop pool/bar provided great views but was a bit too busy so we didn't stay for a swim.

Room Tip: I think they are all about the same...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger D
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Roger D,

I truly appreciate your positive feedback especially on our prime location, urban facilities equipped in the room, excellent wifi and the view from our rooftop . Indeed, we are conveniently located in the heart of KL transportation hub with a direct connection to the city-hot-spot-attractions.

However, I am concerned with the unpleasant check in experience you encountered and also the bad smell in your room. Do rest assured you have my commitment to look into these matters closely, hence please may I kindly ask you to share more details with me at: Gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com so i can review this with my teams.

I hope this has not deterred your return in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Modern hotel with lots of character. Fast wifi connection, nice pool area, everything that you would expect from an Aloft at that price point. I also love the fact that they provide two queen beds in their twin room, which is very rare for properties in Asia.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeremy H
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Jeremy H,

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I’m glad to read we ticked all the boxes and made your stay memorable. The way it should feel.

Many thanks again for sharing and I hope to be able to welcome you back in Aloft KL Sentral sometimes soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I regularly visit KL and often stay at the Aloft at KL Sentral. I recently stayed at the Aloft again and must compliment Greg and his team for their consistency in providing good service at this trendy hotel located at the KL Sentral. The hotel is located next to the KL Sentral Station and can be reached by the KLIA express train from KLIA airport in just 28 minutes. It has a roof top swimming pool next to the roof top bar amongst other dining options.The hotel is internally connected to the Nu Sentral Shopping mall which is good for shopping, movies,restaurants, etc

Good service, free wifi, convenient location, multi dining options, proximity to shopping & entertainment, easy and quick transfers to & from the airport all make this hotel a very attractive option for travellers visiting Kuala Lumpur.

I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank LevinDC

Dear LevinDC,

Thank you for your continuous support and your kind words.

Our talents work very hard to deliver unique experiences and I am glad that we have been consistent in doing so. This is certainly the best reward anyone can get.
You have said it all!

Looking forward to have you back with us again, see you soon!