“Good vegetarian variety”

Yishensu Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #1,368 of 5,187 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The menu here is a good variety with a mix of local and western dishes. You can either order a la carte to eat with rice if you are a in a big group, or order individual dishes like laksa, nasi lemak, pasta or even vegetarian chicken chop. My salted fish noodle soup was nice and the milk based soup is very near to the real stuff. Service is fast and good.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018

thinking of eating lunch nearby and end up going into this nice restaurant. The food is nice and delicious. price is a bit on the upper side but ok as it was in a mall and this is understood.

We went here for our CNY closing celebration and we order 7 dishes which was all cleared to mirroring plate.

love this place and for sure will come again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I must declare upfront that I am not a vegetarian, and I don't particularly have vegetarian meals on the top of the list of food to eat. Definitely not on my top 10 list when I want to havea bite.

Yishensu, in One Utama, however, is one rare exception. Invited by a friend to have a dinner meal, I came to love it simply because it really taste like the real thing - weather it is a "meat" dish or even "seafood" dish. What is different from other vegetarian restaurants is the repertoire of dishes ranging from Hakka style to Cantonese to even Nyoya style.

The food is simply delicious and the prices is reasonable. To me its a hidden gem tucked in one corner of One Utama.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I went to several vegetarian restaurants in KL during my 5 days visit and found this restaurant to be the best. My favorite dishes were fried Lotus Roots, Tofu and Mushroom dish and Pork on steam bun. Ingredients were fresh and high quality. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Good honest menu, with a great selection of dishes. Sadly I have had better vegetarian food at more attractive prices.

Date of visit: December 2016