“Well worth the visit”

Ranked #7 of 297 things to do in Kuala Lumpur
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The world's largest free-flight, walk-in aviary. Set in a sprawling valley, this renowned eco-tourism park is home to more than 3,000 birds.
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Certainly worth the money going fully enjoyed the 3 hours we spent there whilst traveling around kl. Cheapish to get to in taxi from kl central. Great range of wildlife and perfect setting for some great selfies

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Omg this was the most amazing place I have ever been to! Being an absolute bird lover, this was like a candy store for me! The birds were amazing and you are able to feed them by buying bird food from little stands! There is also a photo booth where you can take hold various parrots and take a picture from your own camera for a small fee. I would definitely recommend this park to everyone!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We went along to the bird Park in KL. I was a little disappointed as i have been to other Bird Parks in SE Asia and i found this one was only ok. The Bird show was good and some of the bird attractions were interesting. But there were a few empty exhibits and some of the areas were full of bird poo which was smelly. It wasn't expensive however nothing really excited me apart from the Show, which was a bit amateurish. In saying that, its worth seeing if you have a spare half day to waste in KL. If you ever go to Bali, check out their Bird Park, its professionally displayed and informative.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

As one of the top attractions I thought this would be well worth a visit.

But upon walking around the park I was quite disappointed. So many of the birds didn't look happy. They were missing a lot of feathers and looked hungry. Birds that should have plenty of space to run (they have emu and ostrich) or fly were in small enclosures that didn't promote this at all.

Really not worth the over priced entrance fee.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Executive Summary: interesting experience, low-key tourist attraction, difficult to get to if you are going by public transport

I went there after going to the Batu Caves. I always try to travel eco-friendly so I took public transportation to get there and it took me quite some time to reach the Bird Park. The park itself is interesting and I felt like being in the bird cage of Jurassic Park 3. I think KL was the first city I went to that has a Bird Park and I think it is nice and a change of your usual zoo visit.