Open today: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience National Planetarium
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

At the moment the exhibition (which should be quite exciting) is closed. So all you can do is just watch a small 20minute film for 12 rmb. A bit pricey

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016

always bring my kids there, good experience and good place to us and kids, it always give us knowledge about Mars

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Hello KL! Have you ever seen 3D movies about Solar System before? Have you ever floated in the air before? Have you ever dreamed of becoming an astronaut? Uhmm, You can find all in this very awesome place only. I've gone there. Some days before, I visited there with my brother late afternoon. Uhmm around 2.30pm. I was surprised why only two of us were there in the planetarium. Fortunately, I still could watch 3D movies in 3pm. Just spend MYR6 for Malaysian and MYR12 for Foreign People to enjoy the 3D Movies. The prices are different in public holidays. Free WiFi is provided there. But not all the spots. Uhmm, I suggest you to bring your own food and drinks if you wanna go to National Planetarium. Remember, To be the thrifty traveller is good for you. Uhmm, that's my quote hahaha. Don't wait too long! Let's go the National Planetarium!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I enjoyed it very much. The Museum and show are really nice. Make sure to check showtimes as they work on a two hour interval.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 15 January 2016

we were there during the xmas hollyday, the place is nice, entrance is free, you can spend 1 or 2 hours there.

nice things to learn about the solar system

anyway, its worth the money ;-))

Date of experience: December 2015