Open today: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience National Planetarium
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

The planetarium is under renovation, but its cinema is open. Today there were two shows, (I think, one every other hour.) The cost was 12 RM ( about $3USD) for a 20 or 25 minute show. The " hands on" of the planetarium are for children at present.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Since Planetarium is still under construction, I don't have chance to explore over there but I got to know a lot of thingd over there. It's really informative and the shows was so good.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

At the moment the exhibition (which should be quite exciting) is closed. So all you can do is just watch a small 20minute film for 12 rmb. A bit pricey

Reviewed 8 February 2016

always bring my kids there, good experience and good place to us and kids, it always give us knowledge about Mars

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Hello KL! Have you ever seen 3D movies about Solar System before? Have you ever floated in the air before? Have you ever dreamed of becoming an astronaut? Uhmm, You can find all in this very awesome place only. I've gone there. Some days before, I visited there with my brother late afternoon. Uhmm around 2.30pm. I was surprised why only two of us were there in the planetarium. Fortunately, I still could watch 3D movies in 3pm. Just spend MYR6 for Malaysian and MYR12 for Foreign People to enjoy the 3D Movies. The prices are different in public holidays. Free WiFi is provided there. But not all the spots. Uhmm, I suggest you to bring your own food and drinks if you wanna go to National Planetarium. Remember, To be the thrifty traveller is good for you. Uhmm, that's my quote hahaha. Don't wait too long! Let's go the National Planetarium!

Date of experience: January 2016