“Regal treatment at Park Royal.”

PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #35 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Excellent customer service, friendly staff, well maintained rooms and facilities all these at an unbelieveable tariff. The facilities, food and service at the Orchid Club is just awesome. The freindly staff at the lounge makesguests feel welcomed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
LeongMingChung, Director of Operations at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear lmmohamedi,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review of our hotel. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our great people and great service. I am conveying your compliments to our team. See you soon for another enjoyable hotel experience!

There are newer reviews for PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our two young boys. The hotel was fantastic, early check in was given, the two pools are great, especially the little one which was perfect for young children.

The hotel is centrally located, you can walk to KLCC if you want but the monorail and KL free buses are just up the road.

Breakfast buffet was great, it had a good selection of food, something to keep everyone happy.

All of the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnalieseH
LeongMingChung, Director of Operations at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear AnnalieseH,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review of our hotel. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our great people, great service and great location. I am conveying your compliments to our team. See you soon for another enjoyable hotel experience!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Que system is unsigned and so may take a while to get in. They don't allow any food to be brought in, not even an apple. Bring the smallest bag you can as the lockers are small RM22 or RM48 for the bigger ones. Inside if it rains they shut the dry rides, so people flock to the wet rides. I would avoid a weekend if possible as it can get very busy. If you are in an organised tour, they make you leave at 4:30 the park closes at 6pm

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 342sammy,

Thank you for taking time to share your review. However, we found that your feedback is for Sunway Lagoon and not for PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

WIFI connection in the Deluxe room can be better.
However, after upgrading o the Club room on my own account , everything is perfect.
Will definitely return for all upcoming business trip to ParkRoyal.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Dear JustinNg86,

We appreciate your valuable feedback as they provide us an opportunity to target areas of concern and make improvements. Thank you for making us your choice hotel. My team and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

One of the few hotels on my list whenever I'm in KL for business. Unfortunately, this is by far, one of those times when everything that can go wrong, went wrong. Starting with online booking system (one of those flash sale for members). Couldn't get a room on their website and had to use Expedia which had an available room at an equal price. Then came the check-in. Despite being a Discovery member & staying at the hotel every year, and sharing with the FD staff on the problem with their online booking system, I would not be earning any rewards for my week-long stay. Disappointing! The worst ordeal came when the room I was given had such bad smell that it triggered my bronchitis immediately. Went back to lobby to ask if they could do something to remove the bad smell. One staff went to the room with me to check & suggested changing a room for me. Went ahead with the change which I had to repack my bags. Went to the 2nd room and glad that the air in the room was fresh. But the problem with wifi connection came on. Called operator for assistance yet was told nothing could be done. Called FD next for assistance but was transferred back to operator whom said something idiotic and transferred my call back to Front Desk which I had to explain the whole situation again who once again, transferred my call to somewhere, someone, which I got annoyed and simply asked to speak with the duty mgr, whom came up to the room to understand the problem and offered to change a room AGAIN but as an upgrade. The last straw of the whole list of problem was the bed. Instead of one bed, the room I had changed to was a twin bed room which was against my personal preference (2 beds for a single business traveller?). Fed up with all the problems in that one hour after check-in, it was either take-it or leave-it. And the cost of me taking it? I had to push the two beds that created a 'valley' at the joint and make the bed myself every night. Despite requesting the front desk and housekeeping to do my bed, it was NEVER done once. So, this was the bad experience with this stay.
#1317 -> #1224 -> #1201

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FD W

Dear FD W,

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We are very sorry to learned that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We appreciate your detailed feedback with regards website booking, unpleasant smell, poor wifi connection and staff attentiveness and, are concerned that you have gone through such ordeal with these few feedback and we will be taking the necessary action to curb and prevent recurrence issues. Rest assure, we are addressing the comments to our team for improvement.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a better experience in the future should your travels brings you back to Kuala Lumpur.