“Great place to stay in KL”

The ZON All Suites Residences
Ranked #182 of 347 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I recently had to renew my Thai Visa, so I took the whole family down to KL for a 3 night break. I was recommended the Zon from some customers in Thailand, they said they had a good time so I booked an apartment.

The location is great, a short walk to the Petronas Towers and the shopping mall there. It was also close to the embassy which was great. Lots of food places nearby too.

We ate in the hotel the first night as we arrived late and it was raining. The food was good, but a bit pricey, but that is what you get in hotels. The breakfast was good, some items were different every day and some the same. Special thanks to the lady on the egg station, she was a busy lady!

We used the pool that was clean. We had it to ourselves mostly which was great. Free towels too.

All the staff were really helpful when I needed directions and booking taxis.

I would visit again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I've been there with my family. when we first came in the hotel the bellman and others staff greeting with nice. my family and I felt great. when we already check out and arrive at the airport. my brother forget his watch that we bought. then the staff at this hotel call and told us there was a watch left in the room. then, they told that they keep it. sudden my uncle going to KL and he took it from the hotel. The amenities was great. the location of the hotel also near to the shopping mall. the room was great and comfortable for me and my family.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Really poor customer service experience. Ordered two nights separately and emailed to ensure that they knew I had two nights instead of one and they made me check out and recheck in. Also there was no towels and soap in the room and the housekeeping let themselves into the room whilst we were in there without knocking. Some of the photos on the website appeared photoshopped. Other than that the rooms are massive and really nice and the location is perfect. Such a nice spot.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

My 3 days 2 nights accomodation in Kuala Lumpur. I've booked 2-bedroom deluxe inclusive breakfast for 4. It provide kitchen furnish with utensils to suit your needs. Rooms are suitable for family and their rates are affordable. Friendly staff and extra beds (w or w/o breakfast) are available upon request.

For Muslim guests info, restaurant serves halal food. Nearby attractions are KLCC, Isetan, McDonald, etc. All there for you to explore.

Room Tip: There are only 2 units on each floor for private suites. Hence, more privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Due to attend a function at MCA, so I live at this Hotel. Location of the hotel is good. Walking distance to LRT station, Ampang Park which you can find McD, KFC, Pizza Hut, The Mahathan Fish market and some HALAL foods. It's also walking distance to KLCC if no rain. Room attach with a kitchen, but some kitchen totally cannot use due to the heat from the aircon. Furniture of the room a bit old.

Stayed: May 2016
1.4 km away
Seri Bukit Ceylon Residences
Seri Bukit Ceylon Residences
#134 of 347 in Kuala Lumpur

Been to The ZON All Suites Residences? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The ZON All Suites Residences

Address: The Zon All Suites Residence 161-D Jalan Ampang | Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia
Region: Malaysia > Wilayah Persekutuan > Kuala Lumpur
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #182 of 347 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Price Range: RM165 - RM384 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The ZON All Suites Residences 3.5*
Hotel Suites and Service Apartment located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur Business Golden Triangle, walking distance (5 min.) to Kuala Lumpur City Center - KLCC Park, Suria KLCC Shopping Center, etc. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The ZON All Suites Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Zon All Suites Residences Hotel Kuala Lumpur