The ZON All Suites Residences
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Element Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
GTower Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Sakura Boutique Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving roomtwin towerssuperior suiteavenue kbreakfast includedshopping mallnurisuriatub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I've been there with my family. when we first came in the hotel the bellman and others staff greeting with nice. my family and I felt great. when we already check out and arrive at the airport. my brother forget his watch that we bought. then the staff at this hotel call and told us there was a watch left in the room. then, they told that they keep it. sudden my uncle going to KL and he took it from the hotel. The amenities was great. the location of the hotel also near to the shopping mall. the room was great and comfortable for me and my family.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Really poor customer service experience. Ordered two nights separately and emailed to ensure that they knew I had two nights instead of one and they made me check out and recheck in. Also there was no towels and soap in the room and the housekeeping let themselves into the room whilst we were in there without knocking. Some of the photos on the website appeared photoshopped. Other than that the rooms are massive and really nice and the location is perfect. Such a nice spot.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

My 3 days 2 nights accomodation in Kuala Lumpur. I've booked 2-bedroom deluxe inclusive breakfast for 4. It provide kitchen furnish with utensils to suit your needs. Rooms are suitable for family and their rates are affordable. Friendly staff and extra beds (w or w/o breakfast) are available upon request.

For Muslim guests info, restaurant serves halal food. Nearby attractions are KLCC, Isetan, McDonald, etc. All there for you to explore.

Room Tip: There are only 2 units on each floor for private suites. Hence, more privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Due to attend a function at MCA, so I live at this Hotel. Location of the hotel is good. Walking distance to LRT station, Ampang Park which you can find McD, KFC, Pizza Hut, The Mahathan Fish market and some HALAL foods. It's also walking distance to KLCC if no rain. Room attach with a kitchen, but some kitchen totally cannot use due to the heat from the aircon. Furniture of the room a bit old.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 26 December 2016

They got a very nice 2 bedroom suite ..I've visited my friend last month on November at room 1301 and room was nice except the furniture kind bit old but still in good condition..what was make me to recommended about this hotel ,it is because of this hotel is very near to Mosque,just 1-3 minutes walking distance which is very convenient for Muslim guests .other than that , a very welcoming front desk staff and security staff..thumbs for both department.I'll recommended this hotel for my friends to visit in the future..Thank you so much Zon residences..

Room Tip: A non smoking room for those have children