The ZON All Suites Residences
US$84
Pullman
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$90
US$97
US$72
US$117
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$87
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$86
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$58
US$141
US$99
  • Pool
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$202
All reviewsliving roomtwin towerssuperior suiteavenue kbreakfast includedshopping mallnurisuriatub
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I recently had to renew my Thai Visa, so I took the whole family down to KL for a 3 night break. I was recommended the Zon from some customers in Thailand, they said they had a good time so I booked an apartment.

The location is great, a short walk to the Petronas Towers and the shopping mall there. It was also close to the embassy which was great. Lots of food places nearby too.

We ate in the hotel the first night as we arrived late and it was raining. The food was good, but a bit pricey, but that is what you get in hotels. The breakfast was good, some items were different every day and some the same. Special thanks to the lady on the egg station, she was a busy lady!

We used the pool that was clean. We had it to ourselves mostly which was great. Free towels too.

All the staff were really helpful when I needed directions and booking taxis.

I would visit again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I've been there with my family. when we first came in the hotel the bellman and others staff greeting with nice. my family and I felt great. when we already check out and arrive at the airport. my brother forget his watch that we bought. then the staff at this hotel call and told us there was a watch left in the room. then, they told that they keep it. sudden my uncle going to KL and he took it from the hotel. The amenities was great. the location of the hotel also near to the shopping mall. the room was great and comfortable for me and my family.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Really poor customer service experience. Ordered two nights separately and emailed to ensure that they knew I had two nights instead of one and they made me check out and recheck in. Also there was no towels and soap in the room and the housekeeping let themselves into the room whilst we were in there without knocking. Some of the photos on the website appeared photoshopped. Other than that the rooms are massive and really nice and the location is perfect. Such a nice spot.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

My 3 days 2 nights accomodation in Kuala Lumpur. I've booked 2-bedroom deluxe inclusive breakfast for 4. It provide kitchen furnish with utensils to suit your needs. Rooms are suitable for family and their rates are affordable. Friendly staff and extra beds (w or w/o breakfast) are available upon request.

For Muslim guests info, restaurant serves halal food. Nearby attractions are KLCC, Isetan, McDonald, etc. All there for you to explore.

Room Tip: There are only 2 units on each floor for private suites. Hence, more privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Due to attend a function at MCA, so I live at this Hotel. Location of the hotel is good. Walking distance to LRT station, Ampang Park which you can find McD, KFC, Pizza Hut, The Mahathan Fish market and some HALAL foods. It's also walking distance to KLCC if no rain. Room attach with a kitchen, but some kitchen totally cannot use due to the heat from the aircon. Furniture of the room a bit old.

Stayed: May 2016