The ZON All Suites Residences
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$139
US$123
US$89
US$87
US$68
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
US$63
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
  • Restaurant
US$64
US$58
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$131
US$100
Trip.com
All reviewsliving roomtwin towerssuperior suiteavenue kbreakfast includedshopping mallnurisuriatub
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

+location
price
pool
clean rooms

-hotel and rooms need renovation and new design
the hotel is dated
room is unfriendly: no colors no design at all
poor choice at breakfast for western

We spent two weeks here and I was happy when living this hotel. We booked a non smoking room but had to stay one day in a smoking room. This room smelled terrible. All our clothes became like we smoked cigarette. We got then another non-smoking room it was better. We booked a suite in this hotel, but it was dissapointing because we had a bedroom, and a very small living room without a window so it was dark.
The breakfast was poor.
Never again here!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank 515Monika
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Booked a 1-night stay and extended for another night to accompany my husband who has work to be done in KL. The room was big, separate bedroom and living hall. My husband needs to do his work on his laptop but the living room's lights which has the working desk is too dim. Even though we switched on the table lamp, it is still too dim to do work. What is the purpose to have a working desk in a separate living hall but the lights are not bright enough to do work?

The room is quite old and run down. There's some kind of 'old' smell when we stepped in the room. The bathroom was run down too, which needs fixes here and there, it is clean but since it is run down, it felt 'not so clean' to me due to some rust, water marks, holes, etc. The breakfast spread was just ok, not much variety and difference on the menu for the 2 days we have stayed. There is construction going on near the hotel. The noise was too loud early in the morning which disrupted our sleep.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I recently had to renew my Thai Visa, so I took the whole family down to KL for a 3 night break. I was recommended the Zon from some customers in Thailand, they said they had a good time so I booked an apartment.

The location is great, a short walk to the Petronas Towers and the shopping mall there. It was also close to the embassy which was great. Lots of food places nearby too.

We ate in the hotel the first night as we arrived late and it was raining. The food was good, but a bit pricey, but that is what you get in hotels. The breakfast was good, some items were different every day and some the same. Special thanks to the lady on the egg station, she was a busy lady!

We used the pool that was clean. We had it to ourselves mostly which was great. Free towels too.

All the staff were really helpful when I needed directions and booking taxis.

I would visit again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I've been there with my family. when we first came in the hotel the bellman and others staff greeting with nice. my family and I felt great. when we already check out and arrive at the airport. my brother forget his watch that we bought. then the staff at this hotel call and told us there was a watch left in the room. then, they told that they keep it. sudden my uncle going to KL and he took it from the hotel. The amenities was great. the location of the hotel also near to the shopping mall. the room was great and comfortable for me and my family.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Really poor customer service experience. Ordered two nights separately and emailed to ensure that they knew I had two nights instead of one and they made me check out and recheck in. Also there was no towels and soap in the room and the housekeeping let themselves into the room whilst we were in there without knocking. Some of the photos on the website appeared photoshopped. Other than that the rooms are massive and really nice and the location is perfect. Such a nice spot.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple