The ZON All Suites Residences
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$127
US$101
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$154
US$155
US$151
US$76
US$74
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$79
US$75
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$98
US$83
US$93
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$63
US$62
US$58
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$124
US$98
Trip.com
All reviewsliving roomtwin towerssuperior suiteavenue kbreakfast includedshopping mallnurisuriatub
Reviewed 29 January 2017

When we checked in we were welcomed with smiles. This is already a huge plus point when you have been travelling the whole day. We asked for a baby cot for my 1-year 4-month-old daughter but they had no cots available. Instead, they offered us a complimentary extra bed which was perfect. It also surprised us that the breakfast for our two kids was free of charge. The location is perfect, only 400 meters from KLCC. Approximately 100 meters from the hotel you will find food trucks at 6 pm with some amazing local and western foods. Location Location location

Room Tip: If you travel from KL Sentral station go to Ampang Park station it is really close
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The residences have construction between it and the KLCC park. The noise can be too much. When I arrived, the room was in direct line with a car park that was being demolished. The hotel allowed me to change rooms which helped move me further back from the construction. During my stay I did not sit outside, at the pool, as the noise was too much to relax.

Rooms were a good size and pleasant although the style is dated. I did not use the kitchen but it had seen better days and was not in as good condition as the other rooms.

The staff were polite and friendly.

There is still access to the KLCC park at the edge of the construction. This offset the construction noise for me.

Room Tip: The further away from the construction the better
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stayed overnight in the smoking room because we wanted the room view facing the KLCC Park. In terms of the location, before this, the hotel area is very strategic and nearer to KLCC but due to major construction near the KLCC park, many routes to KLCC were'nt accessible. Room condition = bad. Smelly bath tub. I could hear the noises from the room next door. We had breakfast buffet, selection of food = not interesting. This will be my first and last stay in The Zon.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Hazarina Z
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

+location
price
pool
clean rooms

-hotel and rooms need renovation and new design
the hotel is dated
room is unfriendly: no colors no design at all
poor choice at breakfast for western

We spent two weeks here and I was happy when living this hotel. We booked a non smoking room but had to stay one day in a smoking room. This room smelled terrible. All our clothes became like we smoked cigarette. We got then another non-smoking room it was better. We booked a suite in this hotel, but it was dissapointing because we had a bedroom, and a very small living room without a window so it was dark.
The breakfast was poor.
Never again here!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank 515Monika
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Booked a 1-night stay and extended for another night to accompany my husband who has work to be done in KL. The room was big, separate bedroom and living hall. My husband needs to do his work on his laptop but the living room's lights which has the working desk is too dim. Even though we switched on the table lamp, it is still too dim to do work. What is the purpose to have a working desk in a separate living hall but the lights are not bright enough to do work?

The room is quite old and run down. There's some kind of 'old' smell when we stepped in the room. The bathroom was run down too, which needs fixes here and there, it is clean but since it is run down, it felt 'not so clean' to me due to some rust, water marks, holes, etc. The breakfast spread was just ok, not much variety and difference on the menu for the 2 days we have stayed. There is construction going on near the hotel. The noise was too loud early in the morning which disrupted our sleep.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business