Lowest prices for your stay
US$18
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$14
FindHotel
US$9
Hotels.comUS$18
PricelineUS$12
Agoda.comUS$10
All reviews kl sentral budget hotel strategic location walkable distance early check malaysia
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

V had a fantastic stay at this hotel infact our stay was one month and then came back stayed again for more 20 days the rooms r too good /and the entire hotel staff from bottom to the top management were vry good and pleasing and cooperative in all manners and I wd suggest anyone to hop in this hotel and once again fantastic stay v had

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Great location. Near train hubs and convenient access to KLIA. Basic amenities provided. Rooms are clean. Good wifi speed. Near places to eat and convenience stores. You could have good breakfast at the nearby Old Town Cafe. Short walk to Little India.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2019

Rooms and bathroom are nice and clean. A very recommended hotel near KL sentral. Mini market and eateries are all around There are so many hotels around. Lobby is nice for a 2* Hotel breakfast is nice

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and I was hugely disappointed. The room key didn’t work after I checked in. The staff issued me multiple key cards to rectify the problem. None of them worked.
I then had to go to reception and was escorted to my room with a security guard in order for him to open the door each time I returned from being out.This was nothing short of woeful. They made no attempt to move me to another room - or offer any sort of compensation for the problem.

The room itself was fine for the price I paid. But the key card issue was very frustrating.

Another point of note. Getting a taxi from here to KL Sentral is problematic. The taxis don’t like taking guests from here as it’s quite close to the station. Therefore you have to walk to the train station with luggage. It takes around 15 minutes to walk there. The paths and roads are not smooth so it requires you to lift and carry the suitcase up and down stairs, over high curbs and over undulating road surfaces.

I would opt not stay here in the future

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

3 days before checking in, made a call to adjust my booking for 2 pax to change to 3 pax instead. Staff Magen picked up and acknowledged my request. I even told him regardless of how much to pay extra to either upgrade to a bigger room to fit 3 persons or add in extra bed will be good enough. He said “ok ok” and I assumed that’s a dealed deal! On that checkin date, my family was told no more extra bed to add in, and no more other room to change. That’s not the end yet, when my family requested extra pillows while was “forced” to squeeze in a double room, was turned down again! Said no more extra pillows in the hotel! What kinda experience!! Sleeping on the floor in the modern days while we’d left no choice!!! Worst hotel and service ever..

Trip type: Travelled with family