Lock in the lowest price from these sites
1,220 results
All reviews mid valley mall swimming pool gym klcc grab
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Been there many times since Capri and then under Invito. Very good overall, staff and management, amenities, large rooms well equipped, perfect AC, quiet.
Good inspection at the entrance during the Covid-19 outbreak, plenty of sanitizers.
Breakfast is the only 4* level.

Room tip: Avoid room 3106 as it is just below the gym's treadmills
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank sektao
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Invito @ BANGSAR KL 👎👎👎👎👎
Disappointed and very bad experience with them .
We booked a room at rm730++ /night ( family of 2 adults 3 kids) . Total we stay there for 3night. It was a devastated experience.
1. 2nd day, they do not make up our room, as they expect us to use back the same towels.
- we called the reception / house keeping dept for 30min ( more then 30 call) but no one answer.
- so we had to go down personally to the reception. Unfortunately there was only 1 customer service person with 2 customers waiting for check-in.
- I waited for 20min for my turn, told them that my room wasn't make up, the reception called house keeper, and we were told someone in my room open to say don't need makeup.
our whole family were out at 9am, and that was a shocking answer.
- two possibility I could think of,
A. someone lie.
B. someone in my room without our knowledge.
2. Then I decided to ask them to make up immediately as we need to take a shower and settle down with the kids.
- waited 30min in room, no one here. I decided to call again. After multiple call and no one answer, then I went down to the reception again.
3. Standard answer was given, ( I'll call house keeper to make up now).
- End up, we waited another 20min in room and no one was here. We called them again and explained, we need to rest as kid need to take a shower. Finally after 15min later someone appears in our room.
* Can anyone accept such service if you paid rm730++ for those answer and waiting time? Dont get me wrong, i dont expect a superior service but at least a honest reply. i can even take the towel myself. Just that its not right to keep us waiting for more then 1hr+.
I won't be going back to this hotel again with such price and service.
NOT RECOMMENDED - STAY AT YOUR RISK.
**ZERO STARS 👎👎👎👎👎

Room tip: avoid this hotel if possible - basically the management did not look into their current service .
Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank TangoXe
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed in their 3 bedroom suite while visiting Kuala Lumpur for 3 days. The concierge desk staff were great and the free shuttle to Chinatown and Mid Valley Mall were very good.
The pool was cool but fun on a hot day. My boys enjoyed the game room, pool table, and ping pong table.
The suite had a nice kitchen, washer/dryer, and 2 good sized bathrooms with big showers.
We almost missed the hot tubs on the upper deck, above the pool, but found them on the last day.
Good restaurants next door, including a Starbucks.
Parking was free, and restaurant in hotel had a good breakfast selection.
Another great find!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NVSean
Reviewed 28 December 2019

The Capri Hotel in Bangsar South was re-branded as INVITO. It is not clear just what that means overall, but for the “Café at Invito”…it is a step up….at least for a Christmas Eve Buffett. I was longing for the traditional Christmas dinner and the menu looked outstanding. I arrived, was seated at a preset location and looked over the offerings. As I am a traditional turkey.stuffin.mashed.gravy.cranberry guy, I overlooked most to make sure I got my fill.

I filled my plate, enjoyed the food….took a rest, then repeated! So, I cannot verify the seafood, the salads or the deserts, but all looked good, easily their best presentation to date. Nice space, relaxed, the staff was spot on attentive and smiling.

My only regret, no Pumpkin Pie and the Cranberry Sauce. Note to Chef: Take full berry Ocean Spray Cranberries, ½ cut water, boil to a liquidy/berry consistency, add some orange flavoring and orange zest! Refrigerate and served chilled….Cranberry sauce is a sauce, NOT a liquid.

The price of RM 80 was outstanding, but better yet was the Senior Cost of RM58!

Room tip: This Hotel is next to current construction of the Goodwood tower with seemingly 24/7 construction. Noise level in the Cafe is non-existent.
2  Thank jmptrips
Reviewed 16 December 2019

Attended a one-day meeting on the 32nd floor. Breakfast. lunch and tea served were very good. The prayer room is on the 33rd floor (rooftop). You get a 360-degree view of Kuala Lumpur from this rooftop terrace.

• Trip type: Travelled on business