2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$60
Hotels.comUS$60
PricelineUS$60
Agoda.comUS$60
TravelocityUS$60
Trip.comUS$60
5,867 results
All reviews the executive lounge lake view sentral station klia express diamond member le meridien business trip main restaurant convenient location public transport f b shopping mall buffet breakfast vasco zeta azura gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2012

By staying here it was relief coming from another 5 star. Everything seemed so fresh. Check in was fantastic. Pool was great and people were nicer..... except for the cigarette smoke at the bar even though there was a separation between clients. Staying there again for Xmas for 12 days.
The views towards the lake gardens are great.

Room tip: Even the basic was good.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will definitely pass on your comments to the hotel team members.

All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we will see you again on your next stay soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Came here and spent a night celebrating our anniversary. We were upgraded to a suite on a executive floor possibly due to having Hilton Gold status. The room was very modern, and loved the rainfall style shower. My only minor complaint was the bed was a bit too firm for my liking. We did not have a chance to try the executive lounge or their offerings. We also received a complimentary fruit basket and chocolate covered strawberries which were a welcome treat. We also tried the free breakfast buffet which was quite a spread, however I did see some flies around the salad/juice bar which was a bit offputting. Other than that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely have no problem returning for a repeat visit!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your kind review and constructive feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Customer feedback is essential to the hotel, ensuring the hotel team can continually improve on our shortcomings, hotel services and offerings.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

Normally, I choose hotels in trendy areas or ethnic neighborhoods. Never business hotels. This was a first and due mainly to being un familiar with he city. I was pleasantly and overwhelmingly surprised.

The location with direct rail from the station next door to the airport makes travel very easy. The monorail systems and national rail also connect at Sentral Station. Thus, immediate access via an easy to use commuter system to anywhere in the city and most of the country.

The hotel staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating.

The rooms are very well appointed, but are starting to show minor signs of age. Still quite chic. Fabulous bathroom. Good views. Great pool.

Great place to stay.

PS Hat 's off to Malaysia 's biometric scanning when entering the country. Its swift, easy and cuts down on trafficking.

Cheers!

Mark

3  Thank MileHighMark
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your valuable and positive feedback! It is indeed our pleasure to consistently deliver quality service to our guests. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I am glad you like the location of our hotel. Your comments will definitely encourage all to give our best and to strive for excellence in providing the finest to our guests.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you home soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2012

You couldn't ask for better value than this hotel. The location is perfect; right next to the monorail main station. As a Diamond, I easily got upgraded to a panoramic suite on the executive floor: Living room, dining room, rain-style shower with a view of the park acros the street. It was a truly impressive room. The executive lounge also offers traditional Malaysian food and drinks as well as above-average omelettes and excellent overall service. One of the main nightlife destinations in KL is Zeta Bar, which is just an elevator ride away. For less than $100, it's quite impressive.

Room tip: HHonors elite members: ask for an upgrade to the executive floor.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank LifeOnDitmars
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for providing us with your favorable feedback.

On behalf of the team, we thank you for your support and great to hear you had an enjoyable stay.

Your comment is definitely valuable and I will be happy to share comments to the hotel team members and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Very conveniently located next to the airport express train station terminal. Front desk service staff is inconsistent. Service by the women staff tend to be sullen, to the point of inattentive and nonchalant. Did not bother to offer info about wifi password even when I enquired. No porter offered to help with luggage upon walk and from train station and during check in, and front desk staff did not enquire.

At breakfast, a sulky woman silently showed me to a seat next to the steaming noodle station, even though there were many other empty tables available that are more convenient. I requested for a better table and all I got was a dirty look. Incredible.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your constructive feedback! It is indeed our pleasure to consistently deliver quality service to our guests. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Nonetheless, we have noted on your comment and we thank you for highlighting to us on the inconsistent service from our team. I have since shared your comment with our head of departments to implement measure for improvement. Any inconvenience caused is very much regretted and we thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Only with feedback can we continue to improve our service standards.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.