4,816 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness tripconvenient locationpublic transportmain restaurantshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavasco
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

An easy hotel to spend some holiday days in. Rooms are fairly spacious and open plan which we love.
Easy access to all the places we want to visit with the central station just across the road.

Service us what one would expect and unobtrusive.

Ramadan has not limited our time in any way

A bit of a shock using the underground after coming from Singapore long waits and quite grubby but only in comparison.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Great staff great location just seconds walk from airport train clearly posted and great for first time travellers. I had the executive suite and two bathrooms. Loved it. Staff at checkin where delightful. Great place

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Stayed at the Hilton KL for four nights to visit KL after two weeks in Bali. All aspects of the hotel were good: friendly and helpful staff, amenities, comfort of the room and the views from it. The Executive Lounge on the 33rd floor (especially for breakfast and afternoon snacks) was excellent. Location at Sentral Station means that accessing anywhere in KL is so easy. Can thoroughly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 30 June 2016

The hotel is located in the central of the city and is accessible to KL Sentral railway station. Hotel staffs are friendly and breakfast served at the Executive Lounge (33rd floor) was great, with a variety of choices provided. Nonetheless, the lounge also has a fantastic view of KL!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Although we arrived too early for our booking, the staff arranged for us provisional rooms to shower after the long jet flight overnight. The food was diversified and overall good. The rooms were set with all the modern requirements. Recommended.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business