“Convenient and Excellent”

Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #13 of 349 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 16 March 2017

As mentioned elsewhere, this hotel is so convenient for the Airport via KLIA Express and just 5 Minutes walk from the Station to the hotel which is well sign posted. Stayed in an Executive room with access to the lounge. Here all the staff are excellent and attentive (Special mention for Azfar and Adam for looking after my wife and I so well). The food and drinks here is good. The pool area is beautiful and usually enough loungers, the poolside food is also varied and will prepared. Breakfasts can be taken in the Exec lounge or downstairs in the main restaurant where the choice and quality is impressive.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

I thank you also for your commendation of Azfar and Adam and have passed on your message of thanks to them. It is always a pleasure to learn when our team has made a difference to a guest's stay experience.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,305)

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay in Hilton for 2 nights. I must say that I was really impressed with the efficiency of the staff and warm hospitality ~ made us feel very welcome. Everything was smoothly handled from check in to check out without any hassle and minimum waiting time. Food is great.. the comfort and facilities commendable.. location is great especially for foreigners or outsiders with no transport as KL central and NU sentral ( shopping complex) is just a 5 minute walk away..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I stayed at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur for one night on a business trip in March. Though I was just there for a night, I have to say this hotel has impressed me.

To start with, the location is extremely convenient - literally a 2 minute walk from KL Sentral, if you're taking the KLIA Express (follow the signs to the correct exit, the station is a bit confusing). The property shares an entrance with the Le Meridien, which appears to be a sister property?

Check in at the front desk was flawless, I had my key within 2 minutes. The room I got on level 25 was large and well appointed, it appears to have been refurbished recently. The bathroom is massive, with a free standing shower and a bathtub. A nice touch - the closet opens from both the front and the back, so you can access your clothes from either the bathroom or the hall. I also liked the toiletries, which are Peter Thomas Roth.

Service in general was outstanding, I never had a problem right from check in to check out, and the staff are always friendly and smiling. As I was there for a conference, I was able to check out in the morning and the concierge very graciously held my luggage for the day.

All in all, a great stay, and I'm hoping I can return - I think I finally found my favourite hotel in KL!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank radvani

Dear Guest,

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more relaxing stay and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Great Hotels Location nearby Train station,Our room is very big and good AC sirculation and really cool, great staff during breakfast time with their smile and amazing Food variety every morning.Recomended to travellers.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Semi A

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We have visited KL a number of times, and each we time we have chosen to stay at this hotel. And even tough there has been 1 year between visits, the staff still recognise you and are so welcoming.
The rooms are fantastic, so spacious, nice and clean and the bathrooms are amazing. The views are fantastic in most rooms as well.
The service and food available on the executive floor cannot be faulted. Breakfast is exactly what we wanted. I requested pancakes on the first day, but there not available. Very next day, boom, pancakes!! And the evening canapés are delious. The Japanese restaurant in the hotel is delicious and the buffet is huge & yummy!! The pool is always clean, and the slide is a real hit with our 3 year old.
The location is great, and it is just a short stroll from the KLIA express train from the airport. The shopping centre adjoining the train station is great also.
We will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business