Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$90
US$85
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$59
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
US$79
Aloft.com
US$122
US$106
Priceline
4,707 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienbusiness triprain showerexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Good stay at the hotel, even though it was very short and all went well - room amenities, digital key, internet, executive lounge..
Hotel staff was very helpful and approachable..
Room was extremely comfortable and good TV options!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank RohanVirmani
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Tourist or a business traveller, you will love 3 things about this hotel 1.Location 2.People 3.Service . Must try - Zeta bar / The most happening place in the hotel. Food and beverage options at the coffee shop were just amazing, I was in a club room on the 32nd floor. Will visit again with family.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 March 2017

As mentioned elsewhere, this hotel is so convenient for the Airport via KLIA Express and just 5 Minutes walk from the Station to the hotel which is well sign posted. Stayed in an Executive room with access to the lounge. Here all the staff are excellent and attentive (Special mention for Azfar and Adam for looking after my wife and I so well). The food and drinks here is good. The pool area is beautiful and usually enough loungers, the poolside food is also varied and will prepared. Breakfasts can be taken in the Exec lounge or downstairs in the main restaurant where the choice and quality is impressive.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you also for your commendation of Azfar and Adam and have passed on your message of thanks to them. It is always a pleasure to learn when our team has made a difference to a guest's stay experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay in Hilton for 2 nights. I must say that I was really impressed with the efficiency of the staff and warm hospitality ~ made us feel very welcome. Everything was smoothly handled from check in to check out without any hassle and minimum waiting time. Food is great.. the comfort and facilities commendable.. location is great especially for foreigners or outsiders with no transport as KL central and NU sentral ( shopping complex) is just a 5 minute walk away..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I stayed at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur for one night on a business trip in March. Though I was just there for a night, I have to say this hotel has impressed me.

To start with, the location is extremely convenient - literally a 2 minute walk from KL Sentral, if you're taking the KLIA Express (follow the signs to the correct exit, the station is a bit confusing). The property shares an entrance with the Le Meridien, which appears to be a sister property?

Check in at the front desk was flawless, I had my key within 2 minutes. The room I got on level 25 was large and well appointed, it appears to have been refurbished recently. The bathroom is massive, with a free standing shower and a bathtub. A nice touch - the closet opens from both the front and the back, so you can access your clothes from either the bathroom or the hall. I also liked the toiletries, which are Peter Thomas Roth.

Service in general was outstanding, I never had a problem right from check in to check out, and the staff are always friendly and smiling. As I was there for a conference, I was able to check out in the morning and the concierge very graciously held my luggage for the day.

All in all, a great stay, and I'm hoping I can return - I think I finally found my favourite hotel in KL!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank radvani

Dear Guest,

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more relaxing stay and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.