“Nice hotel in Kuala”

Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #14 of 353 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I stay 3 days in this hotel that have very large room for conferences contain ING at least 250people
The restaurant is good but fully filled
The rooms are perfect with wifi
Air conditioned is ok but slightly noisy

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,478)

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Right in the heart of KL @ KL Sentral with all the convenience of public transport and also 28-33 mins ride away from KLIA with the KLIA Express ( remember to book with your Master card @ 20% discount )
Check in and out was smooth, room is clean and comfort with great hardware and software, both bedside corner come with USB points which is very thoughtful, internet speed is ok for work.
Breakfast spread is great and they actually change menus daily on certain station, fresh juice and fresh brewed coffee also available.
The Executive lounge @ 33 floor is very clean and cosy and if you just want to read a book and laze your afternoon ,this is the place and they also had some light snacks and coffee to tag along.
Everything was great during my 2 concurrence weekend stay staffs at all stations was always smiling and greeting you so everything was good until the last night when I decided to visit the executive lounge at cocktail evening ( did not go there in the evening only for coffee in the afternoon and during check in ) maybe it was quite crowded the lady agent was not so happy trying to look for me a seat and also honestly I don't feel I was like welcome .......anyway maybe she is tired .
Overall great hotel to put up if you are travelling to KL why? Direct train from KLIA , with LRT , Monorail and KTM ( MRT later ) I dont see you cant get to anywhere

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Lerth
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

I am however somewhat disappointed to learn about your experience at our Executive Lounge on the last night of your stay and sincerely apologize for the service shortfall. Your feedback is atypical to the positive ones we normally receive for our Executive Lounge team however we will review this with our team to ensure this does not reoccur.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Hotel is centrally located to get to anywhere via the LRT or MRT. Room is big and bed is comfortable. However, make sure that the Hotel provide all the toiletries. Toothbrush, shaver and cotton buds were not provided and has to be asked from housekeeping. There is no newspaper in the morning too.

Housekeeping was helpful and the amenties adequate.

Breakfast was expensive but there are many good food stalls around the hotel. Go venture.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Pertaining to your comment on the room amenities, I would like to take the opportunity to clarify that basic bath amenities are provided in-room as a standard. Dental kit, shaving kit and grooming kit are available upon requests only - this can be requested in advance for our Hilton Honors members via the Hilton Honors App, available for both Android and iOS phones. Newspapers are also made available for our Hilton Honors members upon request.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Ultra friendly and helpful staff. They put me in the Hilton executive corner room on 35th floor. Amazing room and made me feel as though I shouldn't leave the room.

Tips to share

(1) No ATMs at the hotel and ATMs at Sentral didn't accept foreign cards

(2) the good thing is the exchange rate at Hilton concierge was quite good.

(3) taxis are easily available and I didn't have to use Grab/Uber in the morning when it was raining and during peak hour.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The Hilton has become my favorite place to stay in KL. I was amazed that some of the staff remembered that I had visited some 8 months ago and welcomed me back. As a Hilton Honors Gold Member, I was upgraded and granted access to the Executive Lounge. It was school break for Malaysia and there were a considerable amount of families at the hotel. It was nice to have access to the lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea, and evening happy hour.

The rooms are modern, well appointed and with high ceilings, the rooms feel spacious. There is a refrigerator and kettle for hot water. There are several restaurants and the pool area is quite nice.

The Hilton is connected to Central Station with access to the airport with KLIA Express, commuter trains (easy access to Batu Caves), and the monorail (Bukit Bintang). On the other side of the station is a shopping mall with foodcourt.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo