US$185
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$71
US$60
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$137
  • Pool
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$134
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$133
US$105
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
4,742 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness tripconvenient locationpublic transportmain restaurantbuffet breakfastshopping mallbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavasco
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This place is huge ..lots going on it has many restaurants to choose from and a great night club "Zeta"..
The service is top class from the door staff up.. I was treated well by all ..Sharul the bell captain offered me assistance throughout my stay which this time was only 1 night ..
The executive lounge was amazing especially the evening drinks and evening snacks ..the place was packed but the staff did an amazing job looking after everyone ..offering drink top ups at regular intervals .
Special thanks to Zanna on the front desk and Mr Singh in the executive lounge...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MisterMichael6
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

I thank you also for your commendation of our team members - Shahrul, Zanna and Harvin - and have passed on your message of thanks to them. It is always a pleasure to learn when our team have made a difference to a guest's stay experience.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great service and amazing food at this hotel! The breakfast and lunch buffets have to be seen to be believed! it is an exercise in self-restraint. All cuisines and tastes are catered for, although they could potentially have more staff 'floating' - sometimes you have to chase one down to order a tea or coffee - or find some salt (it was strangely limited and in high demand!). The hotel itself is quite nice with excellent meeting room facilities. It is a tricky but short walk to the Botanical Gardens which are well worth the trip. The rooms were reasonably large with all amenties thoughtfully provided. The layout was a little confusing (lots of mirrors and easy to bang into things in the middle of the night!) but on the whole very nice. Good gym and great outdoor pool.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

Having said that, I do apologize for the service shortfall at breakfast and have addressed this with our Food & Beverage team for improvement.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

A 5 stars hotel inside the Kuala Lumpur Sentral Hub. Very convenient to travel by public transport inside the city or out to KLIA or to the rest of Malaysia. A must hotel to stay if u are coming to Malaysia.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 August 2017

After a day flight to Kuala Lumpur Hilton KL does not dissapoint as they really on top of their game, i am totally at awe with the service from the whole hotel especially The Executive Lounge team. If only they have more people working with them, such a drastic change compare to previous years. Shoutout to Dexter of his swiftness, Harvin being such hospitable and of course not forget Ben he was serving me during breakfast and in the afternoon there he was at the Concierge assisting other guests. The restaurants there are amazing but be warn a reservation to any of their restaurant would help as they mostly full.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I thank you also for your commendation of our Executive Lounge Team - Ben, Harvin & Dexter and have passed on your message of thanks to them. It is always a pleasure to learn when our team have made a difference to a guest's stay experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great hotel with great interior. Location is excellent. Bed was really comfortable. Customer service at arrival and departure was friendly. Just one thing about the parking is that Parking should be cheaper for guest.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

We do note your comment regarding the parking. Hotel room guests are charged a fee of MYR3.00nett per entry which is a discount from the standard fee of MYR8.00nett per hour.