Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
US$85
US$122
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
US$90
4,706 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienbusiness triprain showerexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed 20 June 2010

This is probably the best hotel i've ever stayed in. Firstly the location is good, being opposite KL Sentral. Therefore you can get the KLIA Express from the airport which takes 28mins, and probably be checked into your room fifteen minutes later. What I liked so much about this hotel was the quality of service from the staff. They always made me feel welcome, nothing was too much trouble, they wanted to help with anything they could, and it was always with a smile. The room was very spacious, and had everything you could possibly want when your away from home. Once in the room, I had no problem with external noise from other rooms or people walking around the same floor, going in and out of rooms etc. You really felt like you were on your own, away from everyone else once you had closed your door. I think this is important in Kuala Lumpur. It is a busy city, and the feeling of being away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, and being relaxed really was an important characteristic of this hotel for me. I must mention the shower in my room. You can use the normal shower if you want, however during my stay in hilton, I always used the rainfall shower, usually twice a day! After a day of walking around kuala lumpur in the tropical heat, along dusty roads, and all the rest of it. Ten minutes (or more in my case) under the rainfall shower was the perfect remedy. The toiletries provided in your room supplement the wash facilities perfectly. You'll find everything you need in your room, to make your stay stress free. A copy of the star newspaper waiting for you outside your door each morning was a nice touch. They pretty much have everything covered at the hilton, and i'll recommend it to anyone who wants my advice. I checked out of the hotel feeling disappointed to be leaving, which is definitely a good sign. I'll have good memories of my stay here, that will be with me for many years I think. Though the hilton is predominantly a business hotel. Tourists staying here will truly benefit from a first class experience, which make your time in kuala lumpur all the more memorable!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2010

The review title says it all, this Hilton has bigger rooms, better prices, nicer food, better views, and to top it all, is right opposite the KLIA express station, so directly acessible at a low price from the airport.

For leisure and business in KL, you can't do much better than this unless you pay a lot lot more.

If you like Hiltons, you'll like this more than the rest. If you don't like Hiltons, you'll like this hotel anyway !

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Stayed here for just a night and was quite pleasantly surprised. The hotel is not as connected to the KL Central as i was expecting but its a 1 min walk across the road. The Check-in was supper fast and without asking I got my King non smoking room was no problems at all. The rooms was really great, nice been, nice LCD TV, nice bathroom, great Crabtree and Evelyn bathroom products and the best thing was the wonderful powerful rain shower, so many hotels are putting these into hotel rooms but normally they do lack water pressure, but this one was fantastic.

The hotels facilities are second to nun and all really inspiring, the swimming pool was great and the restaurants and lobby bar was also really great, fantastic service.

The only negative i could come up with was the high internet costs and the lack of WiFi within the rooms. I also found that the aircon didn't quite get the room down to a really cold temperate that I normally like but it was fine. When I am in KL again I would look at staying here if I can get a room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2010

a shame monorail station so far from hotel... but easy access to KLIA express

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I've stayed in this hotel now 5 times in 2010 , mostly on business and once with family, every time, they have exceeded expectations.

Warm welcome to start with and then the standard upgrade as I'm a Diamond member, early check in not a problem at all, any additional requests granted ( With the family we requested for a larger room, they gave us the Exec plus room at no charge!)

Lounge is one of the best of Hiltons Ive been too across the world. Warm and friendly staff.

Rooms are fabulous and contemporary. Ive stated in oter KL hotels, some how I like this one much better.

Gym and pool are wonderful and so is the restaurant for breakfast if you'd like to go there instead of the lounge.

Overall- like most reviews, its asuperb hotel and when I visit KL I will always stay here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business