Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
US$84
Pullman
US$122
US$110
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$101
US$94
US$68
US$77
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$184
US$87
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$56
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$158
US$99
US$225
US$190
Mandarin Oriental
10,412 results
All reviewssky bartwin towersbuggy servicegobo chit chatgobo upstairsclub roomklcc parktower view roompark viewtop floorconvention centerour honeymooncocktail hourswimming poolfantastic hotelfree shuttlebusiness hotel
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms are big, well appointed, clean and with a wonderful view. Stayed in the club room & used their lounge on 32floor on day-1. Was not impressed with choice of drinks / cocktails, but the service was impeccable. The best part about the hotel is their stylish & popular sky bar on 32f. Try to book a cabana- there is a min spend of 700 ringgit but it does not apply to hotel guests. The buffet breakfast is one of the best I've had in KL. overall, I'll be happy to recommend this hotel & would love to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank EnlightenedSoul
Christian_Nannucci, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear EnlightenedSoul,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay experience and our hospitality. I hope you will visit again soon as we look forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Staying there for 3 nights.
Rooms in perfect state and the bed is one of the best you can find.
By upgrade I got a room with breathless view to the famous Petronas Towers.
Very good experience with the Traders Lounge, which you can enter by the upgrade. Like to recommend.

Rooftop bar , especially with waiter Zack, is one of the must have's in KL

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bigspice56,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and our hospitality. We hope you are planning another visit soon, we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I just stayed there for one night, but had the best available service.
Already the check in was professional and fast, with a smile.
The rooms was very spacious, lucky I got a king size bed.
Also bathroom is spacious.
Side view to the Petronas towers and the KLCC Park is stunning especially at night.
Super easy excess to the KLCC Park and the connection shopping mall.

Breakfast buffet with many choices also vegetarian and gluten free food.

Check out also quick and professional.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Karin H,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality. Should you travels bring you back to our vibrant City, please be sure to remember us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Stayed for two nights in March. On arrival reception staff were very welcoming. I was upgraded to executive room. The room was large spotless clean and very well laid out. The bed was very comfortable and positioned so you could admire the views from you bed. The bathroom was large and with separate shower and bath. Bathroom amenities of a high standard. But the view from window of the Patrona Twin Towers was amazing.
Breakfast was a buffet but with so many different stations you could spend quite a while there. Also liked the card on table to let staff know if you were refilling your plate or finished. Nothing worse than going to get a cup of coffee to return and find either your food gone or someone else sitting in your place. Another addition was the complementary buggy that could transfer you to or from the Patrona Towers. Excellent stay and excellent staff will definitely stay when i return to Kuala Lumpur

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gint06

Dear gint06,

Thank you for the wonderful comments of your stay! I am glad you enjoyed what we have to offer and our hospitality. I hope you had a great time exploring our vibrant City, there is so much to do within this vicinity. We look forward to welcoming you back and I hope that there is another trip planned in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

third time to kuala lumpur and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in this vibrant city.
each time I have stayed I have always had excellent service and a relaxing time.
the views from the rooms are outstanding,the view from the rooftop pool,even better.
I highly recommend.

Room Tip: pay the little extra to geta tower view room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear traffordkelly,

Thank you for being our loyal support. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality each time. I hope you will continue to make our hotel your second home. Please feel free to get in touch with me personally at Christian.nannucci@tradershotels.com should you plan to visit, it is always nice for me to greet our guests.