10,637 results
All reviews sky bar twin towers buggy service gobo chit chat gobo upstairs the club lounge klcc park tower view room park view top floor our honeymoon convention center cocktail hour swimming pool fantastic hotel free shuttle business hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I booked two nights at Traders Hotel in Kuala Lumpur and I will for sure book the hotel again. The staff were very friendly and the hotel has a view to the Petronas Twin towers. I was lucky to book Traders club room and that is something i would recommend. The in the breakfast room I was a little bit lost. But the selection was amazing and lot of things to choose from. When I will be back in KL I will for sure book Traders again.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Chefarni
Christian_Nannucci, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Chefarni,

Thank you for sharing your enjoyable Traders Hotel KL experience. The pleasure is ours to have made your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Just wanted a stopover, wasn't disappointed. Beautiful position, near the twin towers. Which of course look amazing at night. Service and efficiency was excellent. Room spotless and comfortable. Joined on is access to a huge shopping mall. Also KLCC which is really pleasant. Had to have a packed breakfast, which was lovely and waiting at the said time. When I return I will stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chitchat78
Christian_Nannucci, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear chitchat78,

It brings great joy reading how enjoyable your recent stay with us was and we are happy to hear that our strategic location did great benefits to you. We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I recently visited KL with my family and stayed at Traders. They were very helpful and were able to accommodate interconnecting rooms. The service was very good and staff went out of their way to provide great service.

We had breakfast there too and the choice was great. It would be good if they would include it in the package price rather than charging extra for it.

Location wise, our rooms had great views of the Petronas Towers and the KLCC Mall is a 10 minute walk where there is a wide choice of restaurants and of course shops.

I would recommend Traders as a good place to stay when visiting KL.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with views of the Petronas Towers.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Zanzibarian,

Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor! It is a delight to know we left a positive imprint on you. Your kind compliments on the hospitality delivered is very much appreciated and it will definitely motivate the team to deliver even better in the future! Adding on, as for the breakfast option for our guest, the hotel does have a special rate available for Room with breakfast. Do check out our website for the latest promotions and ongoing events. See you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Malaysia itself is a lovely country, the hotel is huge and close to the shopping centre which is really good.
The service in the hotel was great didn't have nothing to complain about. But the view from the room was AMAZING as we upgraded a few weeks before we went there and got the view of the twin towers.
The food was okay it was a hit and miss for me I think it was because I was pregnant I didn't like nothing much.
I would definitely go back to Malaysia but a different part as there wasn't much to do but I do recommend you go once to visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian_Nannucci, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear tham21,

Thank you for staying at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

We appreciate your good comments and we are glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your time at the hotel. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience soon!

Best Regards,
General Manage

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Well Traders was part two of our honeymoon and it was a fantastic addition to our trip! The hotel is amazing aswel as the crazy busy city. The staff were great especially Zack from the Sky Bar who didn't just provide us with an excellent service but who talked to us about the city and the hotel....we couldn't have asked for a better two days in Kuala Lumpur.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear NikkiNikku,

Thank you for the generous comments and we are delighted to hear that you had a memorable honeymoon here, at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur. We are pleased that you truly enjoyed SkyBar, and was very well serviced by Zack, who has certainly shown the Traders hospitality. See you again soon!

Best Regards,