“Amazing service and hospitality! I loved the pizza and te drinks, and the crew are so welcoming and informing ”
Review of Quivo

Quivo
Ranked #13 of 4,387 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An al fresco restaurant and bar buzzing with life and flavours, Quivo embodies the true Mediterranean love of life.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing service and hospitality! I loved the pizza and te drinks, and the crew are so welcoming and informing with a smile!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

copping with Malaysian food during our vacation was not easy at all. But we ere happy to try the food in this restaurant . Friendly staff and nice cuisines.Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend had our last dinner in KL here. We are both backpackers, so not really our budget, but I'm so glad we went here. I had the fish burger, and it comes with both a salad and potatoes which is the best I've head for a long time!! The prices are medium +. You can easily get cheaper food but also a lot more expensive. I paid 55 MYR for my burger and an peach icetea (Inc tax) and it's so worth it! It's easy located first on your right hand in the shopping mall Pavillion. Will definitely go here again if I'm back in KL!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Good service. Music on. Food quite good. Definitely a hip place to be at. They celebrate ppl's birthdays by throwing pot covers on the floor CLANG! and then they start singing happy birthday and it was hilarious lol I loved it hahaha

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My self and my wife enjoyed our meals and cocktails. We did order some sparkling mineral water that never arroved though and wasnt on the bill. I actually dont think the waiters can here the orders could just here them.