“Business ”

Qureshi Malaysia
Ranked #15 of 4,398 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Cuisines: Indian
Description: The distinction of making Indian Heritage cuisine world famous undoubtedly belongs to Grand Master Chef Imtiaz Qureshi. He was responsible for introducing the concept of the 'Stand-up Tandoor' and 'Dum' by researching and perfecting them as Chef, at the various restaurants. Chef Imtiaz created recipes that are now on the menus of numerous Indian restaurants world over.
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The best Restaurant visited in my last umpteen visits to Malaysia,
Fantastic ambience , service and excellent cuisine and friendly staff and to top it all very reasonably priced .
Please make it's point to visit the same , located at the Golf Club of Kula Lumpur.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I invited my office colleagues and friends for my birthday lunch there, whole experience felt grand affair as ambiance of the restaurant is like a palace inside. Variety of food specially the Mughlai food is just perfect. we had ordered variety of dishes from Chicken Tikka / Mutton Burrah / Nahari/ Butter Chicken/ Biryani/ deserts, all were well prepared, aromatic and delicious. Loved it.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The taste is truly authentic it's just perfect Indian food and it is found at Qureshi Malaysia.The restaurant came very highly recommended and the recommendation was spot on!
I ordered Nihari, perfect Kebabs and Dal Makhni. The food was amazing , authentic and perfect!. The restaurants ambience just made the dinning all the more perfect.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

To begin with, food is out of the world! Their non-veg platter is heavenly - aromatic and delicious beyond words! Chicken tikka masala is so rich, tender and flavourful! Even veggies are crisp and tasteful.

Last but not the least, ambience is soothing with beautiful golf course spread outside and to top it all, Vijay extended us exceptional service. We keep coming back especially on our special occasions.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Let me first say that these guys opened the kitchen after they had closed as I told them that I came from the other side of town to get there and was recommended via trip advisor. Last order is at 10pm and they close at 10:30. I arrived at 10:26 due to the Uber driver taking me the long way around (twice the distance) and explained that to the manager. I promised I wouldn't linger and he said come on in!

In a nutshell, the chicken dishes were the most tender chicken I have had in Asia and so so flavorful. Chicken Tikka to start. They even made me a dish that I asked for that was not on the menu (chicken tikka masala). This was made with fresh tomatoes. Also had the butter chicken. Also, delightful. Garlic Naan Bread and chapati were authentic.

2  Thank Traveller34335