Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
THE FACE Suites(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Hotel Gulshan Ampang(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
Red by Sirocco(Kuala Lumpur)
1,246 results
All reviewswashing machinepetronas towersone bedroom apartmenttop floorswimming poolrenaissance hotelliving roombukit nanas monorail stationroom serviceserviced apartmentnice poollong stayhome away from homelarge roomwalking distancepleasant staygreat facilities
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This was the first time I stayed in these apartments and was upgraded to a one bedroom apartment which was a lovely surprise. The apartment was huge with all the amenities, kitchen, lounge room, walk in robe and huge bathroom plus washing machine. It was incredibly clean and the linen was top notch. I loved it. I didn't hear the call to prayer or the traffic, maybe it is better to ask not to stay on that side of the hotel. The breakfast was good with a huge variety but I wouldn't leave it too late as it gets a bit crowded. Would stay again definitely, also the staff were lovely.

Room Tip: Maybe the higher rooms away from the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
AnthonyEdwin, Public Relations Manager at Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear kazzabear,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

A beautiful place to stay, calm and centrally located in KL from where you can access to every place in KL with ease. Staff were welcoming, helpful and polite. Reception was professional and well maintained, Restaurant was beautiful and clean. Breakfast was extraordinary and cannot be missed at all. Enjoy your stay with family

Stayed: August 2016

Dear Asife19,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our standards have met your expectations.

We thank you once again for recommending us as the choice-of-stay and we do look forward to welcoming you again at Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur.

Kind regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Wonderful place to stay. They have Jacuzzi and their pool is fantastic. Although after raining, their pool is still warm. The studio that we stayed equipped with washing machine+ dryer..very convenient.. they also have king bed sized that fit four of us. I would conclude that they have everything that a family want. Trust me, you will not regret to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
AnthonyEdwin, Public Relations Manager at Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback. We are glad that you had enjoyed the services and facilities of Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur on the overall.

We do look forward to welcome you again at Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Booked through booking.com where comments were varying. Do pay attention some drivers get confused this accommodation with Fraser Place nearby. The location was great. Bukit Nanas monorail station was just 5 min on foot away, and Dang Wangi LRT station was less than 10 mins on foot away. Both lead you to KL sentral within 20 mins. You could also walk to KLCC and Petronas Twin Towers within 20 mins in a leisured pace. On the way there were Pakistani High Commission and British Council, and a 24-hour mamak food court, which was a good place to try some local food.

I arrived KL in mid-night. Check in was fast and you would "wow" when you open the flat's door. It was so spacious. They had all appliances you needed - washing machine, cooker, fridge. There were even two washrooms and a walk-in wardrobe.

Water got heated fast and the air-con was working well. The only thing they needed improve was the cleanliness of the sofa in room and the floor. Overall it was satisfactory but in some not so obvious area it was a bit too dusty in this trim level of residence. Breakfast was good. Choices were sufficient.

Just only one thing making me feeling a bit weird was that, when I left my room and proceeded to check out, one staff member showed up on the floor where I stayed, asking me whether I'm going to check out. We couldn't communicate very well but after a few conversations he asked if I could go into my room. And I said yes because I was leaving anyway. Maybe they were squeezing time to clean up for the upcoming guests. I could understand if this was the reason but it would make a guest feeling odd if they were checking out later that day.

Overall it was a good place to stay. It was quiet but convenient. And I felt safe walking around the area at night. Would recommend it to family or group.

Room Tip: Try asking for one facing Renaissance Hotel which offered a better view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Michaelchs,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us in the overall. We do take note of the other concerns as per your mention and will be rectified in no time.

We would love to welcome you back again and wish you all the very best.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Quite hard to find the apartment if you are not familiar with that area as the apartment quite hidden and if you missed the junction to turn in then you will need to go one big round again.
It's near to KLCC and Pavilion area with 15-20 mins walk.

Stayed in a 2 rooms apartment, it's big and cosy. Full kitchenware with balcony (suitable for smokers)

Nice and big swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna, gym. The one I like the most was the cue room (with reservation or first come first serve)

Staffs with good service.

It was a good stay for us and definitely will be back and the first choice for me!

Please keep up the good level of service and environment.

Cheers!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear viviennec112,

Thank you for your feedback. It is nice to know that your stay with us was an enjoyable on the overall.

As we continuously improve our service and facilities, we hope that your next stay with us will be a more memorable one and do look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards