“Always feel good to be back!!! ”

The Point Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #27 of 4,336 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Description: The Point is an intimate venue which combines two different concept under one roof. A charming restaurant that offers modern creative fusion dishes in a casual dining environment and lounge bar serving crafted liquors, speciality cocktails and tasty tapas. This neighbourhood establishment prevails in providing a warm, casual yet vibrant ambiance with the restaurant being able to host of up to 40 pax whereas the bar, 65pax. Special arrangements, tailor made menus and private events are available to cater to your specific needs.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The reason to come back and to recommend The Point straightly for their QUALITY ingredients and FINE WINES Selection!!! Its definitely better than many others semi fine/fine dining joint in KL!!!

enquiry360, General Manager at The Point Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sheaun,

Greetings from The Point Restaurant and Bar. First and foremost the entire team at The Point would like to thank you for leaving us a posting on Tripadvisor.

Quality products both in food and wine are the reason we strive to continue to provide something very special to the dining scene of KL. I am very happy you had another enjoyable evening at The Point.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful food n wine gastronomic evening with The Point.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a little birthday dinner at The Point last week and I must say my partner made an excellent choice of selecting this restaurant!

It's a small restaurant but the foods are absolutely delicious! We had half a dozen oyster with baby champagne that was priced at RM128, which we thought are pretty reasonable.

We had the signature truffle angel hair and foie gras too and I must say the truffle angel hair was our favorite dish for the night. It was so fragrant and the portion is just on point! If you ever visit this restaurant, this is a must-order!

For main, we had cod fish and salmon mentaiko pasta. The cod fish was cooked to perfection and it's not fishy at all! I hate to compare but the execution of this dish is so good it put the marinated cod fish of Nobu KL to shame, really. The grilled salmon comes with crispy skin and pink at the center, we thought it was good but it was the mentaiko pasta that impressed us; it was very tasty!

Ended the dinner with a brownie and it was very nice of them to put a candle for me :)

Overall, the dining experience was very positive although the waitress who took our order made a mistake and ordered the scallops for us instead of foie gras but it was rectified very swiftly.

Highly recommended!

1  Thank yyenyin

Dear Yyenyin,

Greetings from The Point Restaurant and Bar. First and foremost the entire team at The Point would like to thank you for leaving a review for us on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy you had enjoyed your visit to The Point. I have informed our chef and kitchen on the wonderful comments you had given us. The core of a magnificent dish is the quality of ingredients that we are able to obtain frequently.

Our chef and kitchen team work long hours to ensure that every dish is perfect and up the standards of our guests.

I remain at your disposal to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really love this place. There was a very relaxed atmosphere, good wine and excellent food. I will definitely visit again.

Dear Pauline G,

We are very happy you had enjoyed your visit to The Point. I remain at your disposal to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great wine tasting experience! Worth to go for it, we get to taste some good wines, especially the vintage one! Served with some cheese and biscuits. My friends and I had quality time during the session.

Dear Joyce L,

We are very happy you had enjoyed The Point Wine Club monthly wine tasting event.

I remain at your disposal to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant has good atmosphere, music and quite romantic setting. Would be a dream come true if my fiancee would propose to me there ! Love the place! <3

enquiry360, General Manager at The Point Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Emily28964,

Greetings from The Point Restaurant and Bar.

We would like to personally thank you for such an amazing review you have given us on Tripadvisor.

As for proposals we had done many special events such as wedding anniversaries and proposals in the past in which we customise the menu to our guests request.

I remain at your disposal for any further assistance and do not hesitate to contact me if you require.