“The most amazing way to overcome your fear of heights!”

My Balloon Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You are ready to see Malaysia with a bird’s eye view and experience the adventure of your life. Enjoy the silence in the morning and join us for a unforgettable sunrise balloon ride! Balloon Flights over Putrajaya , Your Adventure begins here!
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

40th bday present and I was extremely reluctant due to my fear of heights. The pilot assured me it was not only safe, but a tranquil and enjoyable experience.

1 minute into the air and I was beyond elated. We flew through the clouds and the view was amazing. A truly serene experience, one I would recommend for everyone. Don't let fear get in your way of a truly memorable ride.

Atiqah K, Guest Relations Manager at My Balloon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Your story has become the testimonial for our next round of potential passengers who are afraid of heights! Thank you for agreeing and helping out from the moment the balloon was unloaded. Being in and above the clouds was one for the books, great story with the KFC drive thru! Thank you Yamin!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"land"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Izzati K, Owner at My Balloon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Fun, exciting, adventurous. They really make you feel special. If my 80 year old father can enjoy it then anyone can. Dont miss out!!

1  Thank Melanie E

Hi Melanie,

It was a pleasure flying you both. I hope to see you back here in the future.

Safe travels!