Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

We had an amazing experience. The views were really nice, and the pilot and crew were very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michelle K
Like nothing you've ever experienced before

Unlike any other mode of transport you've ever tried and the opportunity to see the world from a... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2020
l33tdawg

Recommended experiences in and around Kuala Lumpur
from RM 473.03
from RM 143.34
from RM 431.27
from RM 181.57
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Unbelievable experience! They are amazing people, so friendly, I felt so secure with our wonderful pilot Atiqah!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank MiriamGaribaldi
Atiqah K, Public Relations Manager at Myballoon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Miriam & Ricardo,

Thank you for choosing to fly with us to experience Malaysia. We had such a lovely time with you both. We are very happy to see how much you love to eat local food, roti pisang and cheese. Thank you again for your kind review. Hope to be in touch x

Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

I had a great time on the balloon and with the crew as a first time to experience this type of adventures and for sure it will not be the last.
Highly recommend this one👍🏻

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Biker_Dad747
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had a great hot air balloon experience with our friendly pilot, (not to mention, she is a lady pilot, izzati! super professional at handling our flight, mention every detail of how the hot air balloon actually works, weather and etc). The hot air balloon took off gently and landed smoothly like we even barely know that we were on the ground safely! We took lots of photos... and the view from the top was amazing and magnificent ! Even my husband had a small intense fear of heights, the pilot handled the situation very well. Recommended for your hot air balloon local experience. Xx

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Fylza06
Reviewed 19 October 2019

I fully recommend to try at least one this experience, the sensation of peace that you feel when you are up is awesome and you can enjoy the view of the area . We were in the hands of an excellent pilot who loves what she does and the crew were all professionals and dedicated. After the air ballon experience there is breakfast and certificate of flying on a ballon. One 100 % recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank OSYA1958
Reviewed 17 October 2019

I really like their professionalism. they are a group of five young friends. They work extremely professional and friendly. I was fortunate to go on a day when the wind was not too strong. I watch the sun rise up so beautiful. At the end of the flight on the balloon I had a great breakfast (she asked us if we wanted to go to the five-star restaurant as in the contract or if we wanted to eat an outside meal of our choice and I chose one. meal outside but it was incredibly delicious) .cay it was a great experience of mine

Date of experience: September 2019