“Simply affordable and nice.”
Review of Sun Moulin Bakery

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I normally go to 1 utama P.J branch which recently re-opened, once I thought they closed the branch. Myself just find their food were worth the value or even bit more. Their buns, breads and etc are really soft and nice, as well the fillings are in great portions if comparing with other bakeries.

Just hope they keep maintaining these good standards and practices. Their local staffs (1 Utama) are not the best but definitely not the worst, just little bit more of smiles will do just great.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I simply couldn't resist the fresh and soft buns and breads from this Japanese bakery! It was my first stop when I shopped at Isetan KLCC mall! The price was affordable too! During my 3-days stay at KLCC, I bought several assorted buns (especially my favourite garlic buns) for tea breaks and supper!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Simple love their breads here. Delicious, rich and affordable!
Tried their baked doughnuts which tasted like buttercake, very rich and moist.
Thier milk levain bread is also a bestseller.
We do drop by once awhile for their breads..

Reviewed 21 January 2017

This is not a retaurant but The best Bakery shop. I always visit at One Utama Shopping Mall.  In One Utama Shopping mall They don't serve dishes, only bread or cake or something.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Always love the quality of bread from this bakery . The cream puff was one of my favorite so was the cakes . Always full of customers . Heard this bakery import the flour and some other ingredients from Japan .