“Drink and snack”

DOME Cafe
Ranked #3,159 of 4,387 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Feed your body with good food, your spirit with great coffee, your mind with rich conversation, and your soul with smooth music. This is the way to live the DOME lifestyle.The company's philosophy stems from the basic values of modern day living, the concept which gave rise to its home-away-from-home principle. At DOME Cafe, individuals can drop by for comfort, coffee, and conversation, a place for communities to meet, hang out, or simply carry on living outside of the home and the workplace. Its signature chestnut and oak-wood environment provides a cozy, elegant ambiance for a great diversity of lifestyles - a business lunch, a relaxing afternoon or evening coffee respite, or even a family dinner.A fit lifestyle is nourished with good food. The typical DOME Cafe encompasses the world's finest coffees and delicious wholesome food all under one roof, to satiate appetites from different hours all day long. One can relish in the complete repertoire of scrumptious soups and salads, All-day Breakfast meals, gourmet sandwiches, hot kitchen specials such as pastas, pies and burgers, and sweet temptations like dessert cakes.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Called in for a drink and snack after walking around KL
2 shakes - banana one and spearmint one and both really nice
Chicken pastra pizza to share which was also nice
Large restaurant but very quiet when we visited and service ok but not great
RIN 69

Reviewed 12 September 2017

After my flight I was starving couldn't find any vegetarian food quickly . Reached to dome cafe at saterlite Main Airport. Asked about vegetarian food. A girl assisted me politely suggested vegetarian food, ordered Vegetarian Pizza and Cappuccino . Her sincerety made me feel warm and welcoming. She took the order and served personally. Fair lady with glasses if not mistaken name is Kavtha. Food arrived by time good tasty, worth for price paid.

All staff worked during my visit thanked me when I paid and left the Cafe.

1  Thank manusha r
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Excellent view of the KLCC Park, and that is about it that you can say for this Dome restaurant.

The service is absolutely abhorring poor - expect to do a lot of self service if you want it fast. The staff is not attentive, even suspecting that they are avoiding us sometimes. We had to arrange our own seating including baby seats. The food came very late (the kitchen appears to be a distance away and have to be carted in from somewhere else).

2  Thank tony12cu
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had lunch in Dome's branch in KLIA. This particular outlet is a welcome respite from the usual busy scene at airports. It makes waiting time for your flight so much enjoyable.

We ordered 2 sandwiches: Cajun chicken in ciabatta bread and Roast beef ciabatta. I had a starter of Wild mushroom soup with 2 slices of bread. Super heavy lunch. We enjoyed our meal with iced cappuccino and strawberry shake.

Food quality and service were above expectation. Best part was the huge menu offerings; so many things to choose from.

It was worth our time and money. Will be back the next time I am on business trip in Malaysia.

1  Thank MaxManila
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this place yesterday and I found they serve wonderful coffees. They have a nice verity and it's very affordable. Moreover, its location makes it very prominent. It's in the klcc tower. So from here a tourist can easily have a view of Petronas Towers.

1  Thank NotesfromEgypt