“Fancy the Food, Not the Line”

Dolly Dim Sum, NU Sentral
Ranked #305 of 4,987 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Dolly Dim Sum was one of the better places I have been for dim sum. I particularly liked its salted egg steamed bun. It's the best so far (as compared to the other places I had been). The rest were similar fares like any other places, the only thing I thought was slightly better than other places was its choices of tea. I liked the Pu Er tea a lot. Oh, and the siew mai and prawn dumplings were yumms, too. I don't mind going there again and again, the only thing that might stop me from doing so is the waiting line to get a table. With limited lunch time, standing in line for a table is not attractive at all (sometimes you will need to wait between 15 - 30 minutes for a table). Well, food is tasty, waiting is not.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Waited long for food and in the end they served my food to another table who ordered later than us. When I asked them where is my food, they told me that my food need to wait. Then I questioned them why the other table have their food already and I don’t have, she can just give me a poker face and told me that she go n check. When she back with one of my order, she just simply place it on table without apologize for that. I know not always customer are right but I am customer and I need basic curtesy with service!!!

2  Thank Angelvsdevil
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Dimsums were good and fresh. Chicken wings are the bomb. If you want to try something new, try to eat pau egg yolks. Yummy! Go here by monorail, lrt, mrt,ktm, bus to kl sentral

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I met up with friends for dinner here and we had a lot of fun.

the selection is adequate and the food is super tasty. this is one of the halal dim sum outlet in Kuala Lumpur.

In summary, satisfactory visit and would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to enjoy dim sum with your friends or colleagues. Not too pricey either. We got around 8 different items between 3 of us. Durian Mochi and crispy Cheong fun were standouts for me. Service and ambiance is very good too.

1  Thank Meng L