“Simply satisfactory”

Ranked #245 of 5,092 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Description: Dining Room, Gin Bar & Piano Lounge
Description: Dining Room, Gin Bar & Piano Lounge
Reviewed 2 October 2018

One of several restaurant on Jalan Bangkung with common owners. The restaurant upstairs is fine dining while the more casual one downstairs has a simpler and more local menu. The atmosphere is always lively and the delicious food makes this one of my favourites. For late night diners there is also live entertainment on the top most level with a hivey bar.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

I held my wife's 50th Birthday party for 25 people here early August (apologies for the late review). Anna organized the entire party for me and event ran like clockwork. All I have to do was to sign the credit card slip.The food was excellent, there was plenty to go around and even the babies had an excellent event. No doubt, I'll be using BoBo for our next celebration. Thank you so much for the wonderful time and destressing me along the way.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I had dinner on a tuesday night so fairly quiet although it can get busy on weekends as they have live music/performances upstairs.
We had the wagyu beef burger (amazing) duck carbonara (delicious) and the norwegian salmon (out of this world). Not to mention the lava cake purse (to die for). Service was great, prices slightly above average...but so so worth it as every dish was well balanced and perfection..i would hv licked the plate if i could. On weekdays a perfect place for a quiet and cosy dinner. I have recommended this place to everyone i know and will definitely be back for that wagyu burger...

Reviewed 8 July 2018

A real neighbourhood gem, almost a fine dining setup and yet warm and intimate environment. Good wine selection and the non-smoking piano lounge definitely is a win!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I've been a couple of times to this restaurant now. Most recently, last week with girl friends. We had a delicious meal and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Would definitely recommend this spot for a meal with friends or that special someone.