“Value for money is terrific - basic but friendly and safe”
Review of Pearl Lane Hotel

Pearl Lane Hotel
Ranked #26 of 111 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 5 January 2018

frequent guest here. nice clean small hotel in centre of Malate. generally very friendly staff. terrific restaurant on top floor, serving basic food. hard pillows and old bathrooms, but for the price, no complaints.
extremely slow (25 minutes) checkout after one night. just unlucky to get the one bad front desk person. all the other staff were terrific.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TobySimkin

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had a one night stay at Pearl Lane in March, after a disastrous stay at a nearby hostel forced us to leave early anc look fif new accomodation. We saw this hotel across the road and asked to see a couple of rooms and reception were very accomodating and helpful. While the hotel is a little dated, we had a good sleep in an air conditioned room, so ticked the boxes for what we wanted. They gave us a welcome drink on arrival and also helped arrange an early morning taxi to the airport on checking out.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Glen T
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Been to this property many time and staff never fails me. Been to all types of hotels from 5 star to no star hotels. Pearl lane is my all time favourite hotel. Thanks guys. See you again so soon!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 21 February 2017

This little hotel near the airport is basic but ok for a transit stop or a few days stay. The staff is friendly and the rooms are quite nice and clean including the bathrooms. However, some of the rooms, like the one I had, have no windows. The beds are good and there are closets for your luggage and a minibar too.

There is a small restaurant on the top floor with friendly staff serving good food at very reasonable prizes.

I had to leave for my flight to Bacolod at 5:30 in the morning before the restaurant opened for breakfast, and the staff willingly agreed to prepare a nice sandwich for me that I could chew on the way. At that time the trip by taxi to the airport only takes about 30 minutes, but at rush time it could easily be two hours. The traffic in Manila is extreme.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I been here couple times, the first was 5 years ago which that time the place was still new I guess. The second time I been was January of 2017 I can say the the place got old and the room that I got smells smoke. But, the nice thing is I got discount for staying longer. The A/C is old and seems not working very well because it is very loud and noisy. The location is accessible, close to Robinsons mall, manila ocean park and intramuros. They are all walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family