US$123
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$51
US$186
US$134
  • Pool
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$46
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
Tropicana Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$48
US$42
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelwalled city of intramuroslarge roomthird floornational museumstandard roomenjoyed my stayknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 13 February 2018

In fact I didn't stay here and I probably am not in the right position to review the hotel. Just write to remind you if you were to cancel, be prepared that it would take months to get your money back.

I chose this hotel for its unbeatable location and reasonable rate and was really looking forward to staying there. Unfortunately I have to cancel due to travel plan change. I've booked on a refundable rate which was free to cancel. In spite of this, the hotel charged me the minute I had pressed book button on Booking.com and what really frustrates me was the refund process had been taking too long, let alone the loss of exchange rate fluctuation.

I have written them a couple of emails and they rarely respond. I also had to make several international calls to ask for the updates. I believe that staff at Booking.com had helped me with the issue as well.

Anyway, I do appreciate that they respect the free cancel policy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Agnes Y
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We are two persons staying in a room with queen sized bed but because each one of has back problems we requested that we be provided a mattress so one of us can just sleep separately on the floor rather than cramping on one queen sized bed. Did not accommodate our request because they wanted us to pay 1000 per night because of their extra bed policy. I think the essence of that policy is you pay for an extra bed because there would be an extra person staying in the room. A little accommodation could have made our stay more comfortable and pleasant.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last January 9 to 11. It was a wise decision for us to book a room here via Traveloka on those days because it was the Feast of the Black Nazarene and only a few people are roaming around Intramuros area. We were able to check in early at 12 noon since the room is already available. Room key deposit was P2,500. We were given a room on the third floor. The room was tidy and the towels and robes smell clean. Cable TV was hazy and the airconditioner was placed near the foot of the bed, so it can get a bit uncomfortable on prolonged use. It seemed that the ants are very rampant in the room since it only took a few minutes before they feast on the food you place by the table where the TV is located. Thank God there were no cockroaches. The robes they provided havea burn hole from ironing and the other robe has black tar stain. After using the towels and placing these by the bathroom floor, I also placed the robes there to have it washed and replaced. After we were gone the whole day, fresh towels were provided for us. However I am a bit skeptical about the robes since the robes that were hung inside the cabinet were the same set, with tar stains and ironing holes. Maybe they just steamed it because they appeared pressed. The soap they provided smell wonderful and creamy on the skin. I would recommend this to fellow travelers since it is located near scenic areaa in Manila. I would just want the Hotel to look into their ants infestation problem.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Hotel with potential but not run well. We were put in the worst possible room (on the ground floor annex), smelling overwhelmingly of paint lacquer and thinners, which as asthmatics we couldn’t breathe very well. They moved us to the 3rd floor after we explained our situation and requested better rooms. No one should be placed in any room under renovation to begin with - this was a poorly managed hotel. The manager didn’t even greet nor apologize to us, poor customer service on her part also. The rest of the staff were hard working and pleasant though it didn’t make up for first impressions or the health risks we experienced. This is the first hotel we've stayed at that we definitely would never stay in again. Such a shame as it is in a unique historical setting with otherwise awesome non-managerial staff like the bellhop, front counter, bartender, wait staff and live entertainment artist. The only part we enjoyed would have to be the live entertainment, Arthur was a pretty cool performer.

Room Tip: Don't accept either of the first floor rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marcia_no_dias_malos
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This place looked so inviting during the day that we made the mistake of visiting it in the evening. The drinks were watered down and the waiter was the worst Filipino I have ever met.
I would not recommend this place

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple