US$67
  • Restaurant
US$96
US$208
US$98
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$105
  • Pool
US$95
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$159
  • Pool
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Very convenient place, good customer service, they do not have a restaurant but the manu for room delivery had a nice variety and good food.
Order was delivered to the room within half hour from order time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
sandylp113, General Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the review and feedback. Hopping our restaurant to be done construction by June of 2017.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I've always had high expectations of Victoria Court. And on my check in just the other night, or should I say morning with my girlfriend, we found it to be "homey". The suite we checked in to had the hotel ambiance more than the motel one. The food was rather delicious and quite suave. I also found the staff and operators rather courteous and helpful. Also, they know how to respect privacy. I must say, Victoria Court, that won't be the last time I seek intimate solace in one of your rooms.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
sandylp113, General Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Good Morning!

Very much appreciated review and compliment. Thank you so much for choosing Victoria Court.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Booking at Victoria Court Malate for the first time was done out of pure curiosity. I don't have any high expectations of the place. Upon arriving at the hotel, staffs are very courteous and welcoming. The waiting room is pleasant with full blast aircon and television. Privacy is also commendable. When we arrive at the room, it was spacious and cozy. It's even 10 times better than a regular hotel. The food is also good and the price is reasonable. We ask for a discount card and scratch card afterwards. The staff service is really commendable. Thank you Victoria Court Malate for such an excellent service. How I wish this kind of service is present in all hotels and Victoria Court branches. This will not be the last. I hope the service will stay the same if not better than i expected. Good job!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
sandylp113, Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Good Morning!

Thank you so much or the review.

Always great pleasure to hear compliment from our valued guest, looking forward for more opportunity to serve you!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The hotel is far away from the shopping center, and the room we had was full of mirror all over the room.., it was kind of a dirty place.. But the staffs was nice. We do not advice this place for family with kids...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Day!

Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel for myself and my fiancé for 10 days. After the second day I had to head to Cebu to the US consulates office and hotels.com would not refund me at all. The management staff at this hotel took care of me by allowing me to use a few of my paid for days at the back half of my trip. Jon thank you!!! The rooms are nice and clean set up for couples mostly but I still I felt safe even though the area is one block away from where the KT bars start and I had room service the food was good. They offer one free breakfast so I hear you have to pay for a second if there are two of you but in my case they did not charge me extra. The bed is a queen size basically just a mattress none the less I found it comfortable. Cool under the bed lighting to set the mood. Great air conditioning and a mini bar with one free water a day. First room I had was on the street side and I could hear the street until I realized my window was open. Second one was even nicer but I could not find an in room safe in the second room. Both rooms had a modern look and lots of mirrors that was fun . Bathroom good size clean but first room had an issue with the toilet but I was just being a silly American and using lots of paper ( welcome to Asia) there is a sprayer there for a reason after there weeks in PI I am now considering installing one like it at home what a good concept at staying refreshed. Overall I recommend the Victoria Court as the staff and room will serve all your needs. If you are cruising for trouble or a good bar to hang in the L A Cafe is only 75 peso away by cab.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin T
sandylp113, General Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the review. Always great pleasure to hear such compliment from our valued guest!