See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was beautiful and very clean, perfect place if you are staying in a couple. You can only order room service here, which was fine for me as it was late and only stayed for one night, but if you are on your own and looking to socialise this might not be the right choice.
Would definitely recommend to anyone coming to manila with regard to staff and hotel room.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
sandylp113, General Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the review. Happy to hear compliments from our valued guest, looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Very convenient place, good customer service, they do not have a restaurant but the manu for room delivery had a nice variety and good food.
Order was delivered to the room within half hour from order time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
sandylp113, General Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the review and feedback. Hopping our restaurant to be done construction by June of 2017.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I've always had high expectations of Victoria Court. And on my check in just the other night, or should I say morning with my girlfriend, we found it to be "homey". The suite we checked in to had the hotel ambiance more than the motel one. The food was rather delicious and quite suave. I also found the staff and operators rather courteous and helpful. Also, they know how to respect privacy. I must say, Victoria Court, that won't be the last time I seek intimate solace in one of your rooms.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
sandylp113, General Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Good Morning!

Very much appreciated review and compliment. Thank you so much for choosing Victoria Court.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Booking at Victoria Court Malate for the first time was done out of pure curiosity. I don't have any high expectations of the place. Upon arriving at the hotel, staffs are very courteous and welcoming. The waiting room is pleasant with full blast aircon and television. Privacy is also commendable. When we arrive at the room, it was spacious and cozy. It's even 10 times better than a regular hotel. The food is also good and the price is reasonable. We ask for a discount card and scratch card afterwards. The staff service is really commendable. Thank you Victoria Court Malate for such an excellent service. How I wish this kind of service is present in all hotels and Victoria Court branches. This will not be the last. I hope the service will stay the same if not better than i expected. Good job!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
sandylp113, Manager at Victoria Court Malate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Good Morning!

Thank you so much or the review.

Always great pleasure to hear compliment from our valued guest, looking forward for more opportunity to serve you!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The hotel is far away from the shopping center, and the room we had was full of mirror all over the room.., it was kind of a dirty place.. But the staffs was nice. We do not advice this place for family with kids...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Day!

Thank you so much for the review.