1,356 results
All reviews rizal park buffet breakfast american embassy ermita area cowboy grill walking distance small hotel deluxe room street noise filipino food robinsons mall enjoyed my stay bw elevator pilar taxi jollibee
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Excellent experienced and Friendly staff. The food is always fresh and the waiters and trainees are always smiling even they are tired and many guest they will assist. The ambiance of the rooms is relaxing.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
bwhotelacoronamanila, Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear ShayraDavid,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience here at our property. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed most part of your stay here at the hotel. We hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Only stayed one night for stop over, close to Airport, very close to a large shopping mall, went to a few bars around hotel and found them friendly
Staff very friendly and helpful on reception
Room basic but sufficient for short stay, no outlook from bedroom window
Easy access to coastline, use bridge to cross over main busy road

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kazzyd2015,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

My fiancee and I have stayed at several hotels in Manila. The Best Western Hotel La Corona was by far the best hotel we've stayed at for the cheapest price. Trust me, some of the hotels in Manila are very expensive and very dirty! In addition, finding a hotel with good air-conditioning is not something you can take for granted, as we've stayed at hotel's in Manila with Aircon's that barely work. The Best Western Hotel La Corona is only a 5 minute walk to the U.S. embassy, which is the primary reason we stayed there and the price was very reasonable compared to other hotels in Manila and in the surrounding area. The hotel was extremely clean, the aircon was super cold, the showers were awesome, the bed was huge and comfortable, the Wifi was great, and the buffet breakfast was awesome! We also enjoyed the food especially the Pancit Bihon! The desserts including the brownie w/ice cream, the banana split, and the sundaes were excellent too! In addition, it's only 3 minutes walk from St Lukes extension clinic and 7 minutes walk from Robinson's Mall. We have to go back to the embassy in a few weeks and we're definitely staying at The Best Western Hotel La Corona again!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael T
bwhotelacoronamanila, Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear Michael T,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your thoughts here at Tripadvisor. I am delighted to learn that we have provided you a great at comfortable stay here at the hotel. If in the meantime I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at drio@bestwesternhotelmanila.com

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

The hotel is clean and organized. Staff are friendly and it is close to US Embassy Manila. The hotel rates is reasonable, the room was quite large, comfortable bed and pillows. Air conditioning was quiet and kept the room nice and cool. The bathroom was clean and modern. Really enjoyed the place.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jhuls2014,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It was our pleasure to provide you a warm and hospitable service.

Hopefully, we can serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I'm giving an excellent review of this hotel because I have to point out important details. First, When I checked in they're very friendly hotel staff always smiling and helpful and accommodating. The room was huge for persons with disabilities, (PWD) everything looks great and smells clean; My first priorities was to check the bathroom., I'm wheelchair bound it's important for me the accessibilities, It was exactly what I saw on "tripadvisor" (online) the rolling in bathroom was excellent easy for wheelchair to get in/out, i was informed the room was renovated a year ago it was almost perfect settings, my only concern is that if toilet bowl and the sink would've been installed next to each other, this way wheelchair will have enough space to maneuver inside and should've installed a sturdy/strong shower chair that attaches to the walls, persons with disabilities have different physical mobility so it's important that should provide more of considerations in terms of accommodation. While I stayed I had a bit of a problem with the bathroom door I can't closed the door while I was inside because not enough space, my suggestions the door should opened outside not the inside instead. I wish they would fix it soon.

The Lighting was good although it took me a while to work out where the switch for the desk lamp was (all the switch was on my head board). The safety deposit box, tea, coffee and a kettle were in the next each other by cabinet. There were bedsides table with one having an alarm clock. (which I don't really used it)

My Queen or King sized bed was very comfortable. I really slept well. The air conditioning when set on 'low' was quiet. It was efficient. TWO THUMBS UP for excellent customer care, well to mention "Christian" (housekeeping) "Rommel" (greeter front door) "Duane and Patrick" (cafeteria), "Trixie" (marketing) and "C. Laxa" (cashier).

The breakfast buffet were excellent as well their service, they were very attentive. The chefs was a great cook I wish they would add more foods on the menus, not enough selections. Wifi connection is fast and it's very easy to login "ONLY IF YOU'RE DINING IN THE CAFETERIA". Bad connection when you are in your unit room was disappointed hoping they'll fix it right away.

YES, I WOULD STILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE MOST ESPECIALLY TO THE PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Evlen,

We are delighted to read your review of our hotel. It was our pleasure to accommodate you and provide you clean rooms and superb service. We noted also your recommendations/suggestion about our room lay-out and designs. I will make sure all employees being mentioned shall be given a pat at the back for a job well done.

We look forward to your next visit with us.