1,544 results
All reviews butler service top floor pillow menu welcome drink breakfast buffet large bathroom excellent hotel malate area robinsons mall five star hotel robinson's place late check security bathtub beggars nightlife bay
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I'm currently staying in this hotel while im writing this review. Anyway We usually spend new year's eve in the hotel thats why we stayed here and give it a try. And were surprise with their rooms because it really looks good and its so much better than what we expected. But the only problem is the strange policy they got about dress code. Specially during the new years eve dinner. Where people usually dress up for the special party.......they dont allowed girls to wear short skirt, short and short dresses. Which were not aware of because they didnt informed us when we booked for the new years eve dinner and count down. Anyway to make it short they approach me while im getting a food...they told me in a nice way that " my dress is not appropriate" and if i want to change or wrap up my self with some fabric?? Which is not really acceptable. Because they are not aware that they already humiliating people and its too bad!!! Very bad....worst experience that i had. Knowing that im actually wearing a casual dress that i dont think is too short. And to wrap you up in the special occassion is NOT RIGHT...... I hope they know that its supposed to be a party and not a church. Because people go there to have fun not to be humiliated by what they wearing. They should inform guest earlier and to addition with this i hope next time they make sure that the masseuse that they will give is from the hotel. We really had terrible experience with that. My partner didnt even finished his massage......Lucky we had the best new year's eve count down on their rooft top. That make us think that our whole stay here is not bad as we thought.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank angelie d
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for electing to stay with us during the Holidays, and thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our 2016 countdown party and once again Greatest wishes to you and loved ones for a GREAT year ahead.
We are most delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort of our rooms and that you were actually surprised by our space and style.

I also take due note and consideration of your comment with regard to the dress code at the Pacific lounge.
The Dress code is very friendly and designed to ensure every one enjoy a friendly and memorable experience while dining at the lounge.
The Dress code is posted at the reception area of the lounge, in our elevators, and in the room directory on the TV as well as printed copy. I regret that our Butlers were not able to remind of said dress code ealier when you attend the 2016 Dinner, and I duly apologize for this and the inconvenience or discomfort it may have created.

I hope this will not refrain you from staying with us again in the future
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.
Thank you so much for supporting our Brand and our property in Manila

In the meantime if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Warmest Regards. Richard

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here 3 times in the last 18 months each time for 1 week. Has always been a great stay with really good staff. Rooms are modern and TV has plenty of English options. Wifi is reliable and good speed. Breakfast buffet is very good. I like the location as its outside Makati but close to lots of strategic places. Will stay here again next time.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Greedyboi
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your wonderful feedback and recognizing the value we created for you during your recent stay.

I am very glad to read that you truly enjoyed our modern comfort and the service excellence provided by our Butlers.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.
Also remember to always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits.

Our Butlers and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
If we can assist you with any other matter, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience

Greatest wishes of the Season .

Richard.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Just came back from one night at Pan Pacific. It was really just a stopover from our domestic flight from Laoag before heading back to Singapore. We stayed in an executive room on the twelfth floor.

Arrived there in terrible shape, having been delayed for hours at Laoag airport. Travelled with a 15 month old so you can imagine the drama. Pan Pac Manila really saved our holiday, with the excellent reception, butler service, room dining credit, and oh the most amazing breakfast buffet ever on such a high floor. All at incredibly good value. For a five star hotel like this in my country, I would easily be paying 3 times as much.

Special thanks to Gian, the butler who played with and entertained our daughter, giving respite to her two exhausted parents!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Winstonlin

Dear valued Guest, Mabuhay!
Thank you for electing to stay with us and for providing your valuable feedback.
We are delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the service provided by our Butlers and the modern comfort of our facilities.

Rest assured that your comments will be shared with the respective departments and individuals for due recognition.

“Always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits”

Greatest Wishes of the Season

Warmest Regards. Richard

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We recently had an overnight stay at the Pan Pacific. We arrived quite late in the evening and were welcomed with complimentary drinks at the bar, great service and a smile.

Our room had plenty of space, comfortable and quiet, supplied with all the usual amenities and bath tub with a small LCD tv. Shower was great, soft water and good stream and we also received complimentary newspaper on our door in the morning.

Breakfast buffet is fantastic and covers all tastes including egg and waffle stations, usual continental style foods, hot foods including Japanese food, roasts and Filipino dishes, fruits, cheese platters and savoury/sweets.. To top it off freshly brewed tea and coffee was also brought to our table. An excellent selection for whatever you desire for breakfasts.

Check in and out was seamless as was the hotel car service to the airport.

The hotel is within walking distance of 2 blocks to all the main local hangouts including bars, restaurants and street food... Head out later in the evening after 10pm to soak in the local culture and atmosphere!

Will definitely be back - great staff and great service!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ReedyKappa

Dear Guest,

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your constructive feedback and thank you for recognizing our service quality

We are indeed delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort of our facilities and the warm and efficient service provided by our Butlers.

Also for the greatest value, remember to always book through panpacific.com for the best rates and benefits.
Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!
If we can assist you with any other matter Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience

Greatest Wishes for 2016 and kindest regards
Richard.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

We spent Christmas here with my family. It was our first time to celebrate Christmas outside of our own home and we felt really pampered. I think we will be celebrating Christmases here from now on.

The butler service was excellent! When we were there, there was also a special caroling performance by the butlers every 17:30. Definitely made us feel the Christmas spirit.

It's a great place to celebrate the holidays with your family as they have the midnight Christmas mass and traditional Christmas dinner all in the Pacific Lounge. Very convenient.

The buffet dinner spread was good, but we were more pleased by the options during the breakfast buffet. I especially like that there were Middle Eastern and Japanese dishes to accommodate my plant-based diet.

Aside from the food and butler service, I also liked the Christmas presents they sent to our rooms. They definitely didn't scrimp on the premium jams and skincare sets.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank James T

Mabuhay and Thank you for providing your fantastic feedback!
And Thank you for spending Christmas with us.

I am delighted to read that we created a memorable hotel experience for you.
Thank you for recognizing the value we created for you during your recent stay.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.
Please remember to always check our website at panpacific.com for the Best offers and Benefits.

We all look forward to the pleasure of having you back again soon among us!

Greatest wishes. Richard