US$209
US$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$122
US$127
US$88
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$61
Priceline
1,498 results
All reviewsbutler servicetop floorpillow menuwelcome drinkbreakfast buffetlarge bathroomexcellent hotelmakati areabusiness hotelrobinsons mallfive star hotellate checkrobinson's placesecuritybathtubadriaticobeggars
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I came to visit family and the staff at the hotel made me feel like home. Shoutout to Sienna who checked me in and was very accommodating professional. She was a sweetheart! She even gave me a room with a Jacuzzi! I'm looking forward to staying again.

Kudos, Pan Pacific!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Steph C, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for electing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your amazing feedback!

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful hotel experience and that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort our facilities, our spacious accommodation, and the seamless and personalized service of our Butlers.

Thank you for supporting our hotel and our Brand and for recognizing Sienna for her contribution in creating a memorable stay for you.

"Always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits"

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.
In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Now into its 21st year the Hotel is good value for money
Showing it age in afew minor areas
The check in Staff were friendly and very efficient offering a welcome drink.
the rooms neat good size with a large bathroom with bath and separate shower stall.
Clean but a bit dated
the Breakfast was included in my room rate it has always been great value and great selection and do the best crispy bacon
A slight slip up one day they did run out of fresh milk and if you like your coffee ask for a special one to be made the coffee in the jugs is not the best.
But the overall selection and variety is outstanding if you want poached eggs i suggest you order them early
I did not get the name of the pool attendant but after my first visit he knew where i like to be and how to position the sun lounge
over all it a good hotel the staff are exceptional after one meeting they remembered my name
well done to all concerned

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable hotel experience and that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort our facilities, our spacious accommodation, and the seamless and personalized service of our Butlers.

Thank you for supporting our hotel and our Brand, I am really glad to know you that you will continue to recommend our property.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the total package when it comes to hotels, Look No Further!
A heartfelt welcome (check)
Service that is above and beyond the normal everyday hotel service (Check)
Gourmet food from various restaurants located inside of the hotel (check)
The best equipped gym in the entire city (check)
Relaxing pool, jacuzzi and bar (check)
Romantic sitting area with available food and drinks (check)
Total spa experience (check)
Professional business center and several meeting rooms that cater to a multitude of people (check)
I'm sure that I left some things out and that's because there is no possible way to name everything that the hotel and staff can do for you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank brooksjeffrey40

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable hotel experience and you truly enjoyed the modern comfort our facilities, our genuine hospitality, and the service excellence of our Butlers.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I had business meetings scheduled which were very important. Consequently, I chose the Pan Pacific Hotel Manila. I couldn't have been happier. The service was in a word, brilliant.

I was met at the door with a smile. I was shown the amenities of the hotel, including a comfortable pool area and a high quality gym. Kaye, AJ, Cedric, Geraldine and Maris were consummate professionals. Rooms were comfortable and well appointed with quality fixtures and essentials.

The highlight for me was the Pacific Lounge on the 21st floor. I took the meeting, and was expertly assisted by Angelica, Mae and Rochelle. This hotel is highly regarded on TripAdvisor, and I'm here to absolutely validate its quality. I look forward to coming back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for electing to stay with us and for providing your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to read that we were able to create a memorable hotel experience for you during your business stay. It is truly rewarding when our efforts to provide genuine hospitality and seamless service are met and appreciated.

Thank you for recognizing our Front Office Butlers (Kaye, AJ, Cedric, Geraldine, and Mariz) for their warmth and friendliness and our Pacific Lounge Butlers (Angelica, Mae, and Rochelle) for their service excellence. Rest assured your comments will be shared with them to duly acknowledge their contribution and efforts.

For the greatest value, always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits

We certainly look forward to welcome you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.
In the meantime, if we can assist you with any other matter, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Stephanie Cabrejas

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I would like to thank the hotel management and staff for providing me good service and responsive activities done by the staff.I would definitely refer the hotel to my friends and family members.Thanks

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful hotel experience and that you truly enjoyed our modern comfort and the service efficiency and genuine hospitality of our Butlers.

Thank you also for supporting our hotel and our Brand, I am really glad to know you will continue to recommend our property to your family and friends.

Stephanie Cabrejas