Diamond Hotel Philippines
US$102
US$93
  • Pool
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$79
US$67
Hotels.com
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$31
1,188 results
All reviewsmanila baycorniche restaurantbreakfast buffetsniffer dogsroxas boulevardexecutive suitemetal detectornon smokingfive star hotelan overnight stayroom service isupon checkview of the baycomfortable staythe club loungehotel staffchecking in
Reviewed 29 November 2016

My company booked a stay here for work for a week. Location is decent, right across from Manila Bay. Lots of money changers and restaurants (and red light district) in the back area of the hotel. A lot of tour groups book here, so lobby is always full of people and buses.

Rooms are a bit dated, but friendly house keeping staff.
Breakfast service was sub-par. Sandals required. Omlet station forgot my order. The breakfast selection was decent.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Diamond Hotel Philippines and for taking time to tell us about your stay. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our service and accommodations.

We are looking forward to your next visit and we wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The Diamond hotel is a very good hotel considering the quality of services and the price. Its located near to Robinson Mall and near the sea side.
I found the room very comfortable and clean.
The staff is very professional and warm with all guest.
The restaurant doesn't offer many choices of local food but you can definitively enjoy several varieties of international food.
One of the good things is that you have two USB connections on the wall.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper levels have amazing view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank DBadalucco

Dear Valued Guest,

We are looking forward to your next visit. Should you have inquiries or requests, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I often come here with my family because i bought their Diamond Indulgence card. For 7,000 pesos or 130 dollars, you can have 2 rooms for only 7000 pesos to be used any day of the year, you are also entitled to several dining certificates at 50% off. I bought the said card ( membership card named diamond indulgence which you can order at their lobby, to be delivered at your given address by mail) for three successive years and i can say i am satisfied with their service. What stands out is the security measures taken by this Hotel. They have security dogs and scanners at the entrance of the hotel . Also their Japanese restaurant , Yurakuen has been newly renovated and I like the ambiance of that Restaurant. My family had our Chinese New Year celebration here . We had lunch there. There were dragon dance and other performances and they had a vast selection of food at the Corniche, during Chinese New Year compared to other days of the year.

Room Tip: You ask the reception that you be given a room in the floor where the rooms were newly renovated.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views with TripAdvisor community.
It is such a joy to know that we have a loyal Diamond Indulgence member for three years. We are very humbled by your kind words and delighted to know that our guest sees and appreciates all our efforts.

Your patronage and loyalty are very important to us. We hope to have to opportunity to welcome you back to Diamond Hotel.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Remember the poem about the girl: "When she was good, she was very, very good. But when she was bad, she was horrid"? That applies to Diamond Hotel.
First the good: The employees are incredible. Not a single complaint about any of the staff. We watched them respond to a demanding American; and the staff remained courteous and professional. The were attentive to our needs and wants, even anticipating questions before we knew how to ask.
Now for the "Horrid": Where do I start? We called for a reservation and were told that to reserve over the phone would cost 2k more than on the website. So we kept pressing on at the website. Here are the details:
1. We requested a corner room facing the bay. We were given a side room from which we could see a tiny fraction of bay front and mostly look at other buildings.
2. We tried to pay with our American Express only to be told we had to use a different card. At check in, we mentioned this and were told they were having a problem (duh).
3. In order to pay on line, we had to register, which included entering my date of birth. But there was no way to simply enter the date. Instead I had to kept hitting the down button to move the date from 1990-something, all the way back in time to 1948--not once per year, but each down hit took me back only 1 month. So 12 x 50 (?) times I had to hit that down button.
4. When I finally entered the data for a credit card other than American Express, the transaction went through. I had deliberately chosen *credit card* instead of PayPal. As soon as the transaction went through, I received a notice from PayPal, thanking me for my patronage.
Will I go back? Only if someone else pays and registers.

Room Tip: If you want to see the bay, ask for a room on the WEST end; If you want to look at the skyline, ask for "East" end.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlennC48
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice for your stay and taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is through feedback such as yours that enables us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Your remarks on the service provided during your reservation process has been well noted by our Reservations Manager. In reference to the inconvenience that you encountered, I would like to reiterate my apologies for the experiences you had. Rest assure that we will work an appropriate solution for this.

On the other hand we are glad that you appreciate the professionalism and services rendered by our beloved hotel staff. Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers and the staff, and every effort is taken to ensure that your expectations are met.

We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Diamond Hotel, where the warmest hospitality awaits you.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I stayed here on business and the staff were very friendly.
I was told no shorts/tank tops and flip flops in the dinning area which I thought was excessive at first but it was a reasonable request.
The buffet breakfast and dinner was overflowing with choices and all very tasty.The gym was small but had everything you needed providing no more than 4 people were there.
The spa was a little tired but empty because of it - jacuzzi, stream room and sauna.
I got a massage which was average but reasonably priced.
My room was enormous and the bed was very very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Diamond Hotel Philippines. We are glad that you appreciate the dress code policy being implemented by the Management in all our outlets as well as our tasty and overflowing buffet spread at Corniche. We have also noted your comments with regards to our Health Club and Spa services. It is always a special treat for us to hear from our guests who have taken the time to compliment our efforts. Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers & the staff.